Hales Corners - The Fire Department, along with the Milwaukee County Association of Fire Chiefs, donated more than 500 jars of peanut butter to the Hunger Task Force during its peanut butter drive, which ended April 1.
Residents of Forest Ridge contributed 160 jars and the Hales Corners Fire Department gave more than 350 jars.
The contribution by residents and the department helped the Hunger Task Force reach its goal of collecting 100,000 jars of peanut butter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin hosts free pond maintenance seminar
- Franklin Historical Society to present final Civil War musical performance
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News IQ: April 2
- Franklin Common Council approves Kayla's Krew playground site
- Franklin police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Here's what's on the April 7 ballot in Oak Creek, Franklin, Greendale and Hales Corners
- Franklin police warn of identity theft trend
- Franklin, Greendale students speak with officials about youth tobacco prevention
- Recall committee calls Franklin alderwoman a 'wicked witch' in flier (10)
- Franklin High School seeks preschool-ready children