Hales Corners - The Fire Department, along with the Milwaukee County Association of Fire Chiefs, donated more than 500 jars of peanut butter to the Hunger Task Force during its peanut butter drive, which ended April 1.
Residents of Forest Ridge contributed 160 jars and the Hales Corners Fire Department gave more than 350 jars.
The contribution by residents and the department helped the Hunger Task Force reach its goal of collecting 100,000 jars of peanut butter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin police report: May 28, 2015 issue
- Rock Sports Complex in Franklin launches summer concert series
- Franklin students turns lemons into cancer research
- Local police assemble for seat belt enforcement
- News & Notes: May 21, 2015 issue
- Long-term care home now has city of Franklin's OK (1)
- Franklin police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners and Oak Creek have full list of holiday events
- Cargill, MillerCoors employees give back in day of volunteering at Franklin farm
- Teens charged in burglaries