Hales Corners - The Fire Department, along with the Milwaukee County Association of Fire Chiefs, donated more than 500 jars of peanut butter to the Hunger Task Force during its peanut butter drive, which ended April 1.
Residents of Forest Ridge contributed 160 jars and the Hales Corners Fire Department gave more than 350 jars.
The contribution by residents and the department helped the Hunger Task Force reach its goal of collecting 100,000 jars of peanut butter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin adopts 2015 budget, keeps tax levy frozen
- News & Notes: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Corrections: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Life is art, at least for longtime Franklin man, whose works will appear at library
- Franklin police search for two armed robbery suspects
- Kayla's Krew to hold a "Design Day" for all-inclusive playground concepts
- Franklin house fire results in $90,000 worth of property loss
- Charity maintains 'legend' of former Whitnall student
- Corrections: Nov. 13, 2014 issue