Hales Corners - The Fire Department, along with the Milwaukee County Association of Fire Chiefs, donated more than 500 jars of peanut butter to the Hunger Task Force during its peanut butter drive, which ended April 1.
Residents of Forest Ridge contributed 160 jars and the Hales Corners Fire Department gave more than 350 jars.
The contribution by residents and the department helped the Hunger Task Force reach its goal of collecting 100,000 jars of peanut butter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin police report: Sept. 3, 2015 issue
- Tornado took the wind out of spirited city retail debate
- Franklin 4th District voters consider recall of alderwoman (4)
- News & Notes: Sept. 3, 2015
- Franklin recall candidates sound off on dysfunction, development, goals (27)
- Reiman Chapel in Franklin to host blessing, tour for public
- News & Notes: Aug. 27, 2015
- Things to Do: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Franklin police report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Public Forum: Janet Evans deserves to finish her term (6)