Hales Corners - The Fire Department, along with the Milwaukee County Association of Fire Chiefs, donated more than 500 jars of peanut butter to the Hunger Task Force during its peanut butter drive, which ended April 1.
Residents of Forest Ridge contributed 160 jars and the Hales Corners Fire Department gave more than 350 jars.
The contribution by residents and the department helped the Hunger Task Force reach its goal of collecting 100,000 jars of peanut butter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- DJ's Court Tourney held Saturday
- BMX, skateboarding competition canceled Saturday in Oak Creek
- News & Notes: July 24, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Kayla's Krew gains Franklin support for all-inclusive playground
- Rock League Baseball players featured in nationwide Pepsi commercial
- Vehicle stolen in Franklin used in Greenfield carjacking
- News & Notes: July 17, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: July 17, 2014 issue
- The Federation of Croatian Societies hosts annual Croatian Fest this weekend