Hales Corners - The Fire Department, along with the Milwaukee County Association of Fire Chiefs, donated more than 500 jars of peanut butter to the Hunger Task Force during its peanut butter drive, which ended April 1.
Residents of Forest Ridge contributed 160 jars and the Hales Corners Fire Department gave more than 350 jars.
The contribution by residents and the department helped the Hunger Task Force reach its goal of collecting 100,000 jars of peanut butter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Prairie School to host event on gifted children
- Missing Franklin man found dead on Nov. 24 near Oak Leaf Bike Trail
- Things to Do: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Pick 'n Save, Hunger Task Force visit area senior centers in new mobile market
- Franklin police report: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Franklin's $37 million budget has no tax change
- Rawson Avenue closure beginning Nov. 18
- Later paper delivery for Now Newspapers’ Nov. 26, 2015, issue: Later paper next week
- News & Notes: Nov. 19, 2015
- Things to Do: Nov. 19, 2015 issue