Hales Corners - The Fire Department, along with the Milwaukee County Association of Fire Chiefs, donated more than 500 jars of peanut butter to the Hunger Task Force during its peanut butter drive, which ended April 1.
Residents of Forest Ridge contributed 160 jars and the Hales Corners Fire Department gave more than 350 jars.
The contribution by residents and the department helped the Hunger Task Force reach its goal of collecting 100,000 jars of peanut butter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Carlisle Interconnect Technologies plans to expand Franklin location
- Root River Center Reopened: Grand opening will be on Oct. 9 to 11
- The Hill Has Eyes at The Rock is open for scaring
- Things to Do: Oct. 1, 2015 issue
- News & Notes: Oct. 1, 2015
- Search begins for Franklin bank robber
- Franklin police report: Oct. 1, 2015 issue
- Franklin police take burglary suspect into custody
- Video: Franklin High School students lend a hand at Kayla's Playground (1)
- Franklin police report: Sept. 24, 2015 issue