Hales Corners - The Fire Department, along with the Milwaukee County Association of Fire Chiefs, donated more than 500 jars of peanut butter to the Hunger Task Force during its peanut butter drive, which ended April 1.
Residents of Forest Ridge contributed 160 jars and the Hales Corners Fire Department gave more than 350 jars.
The contribution by residents and the department helped the Hunger Task Force reach its goal of collecting 100,000 jars of peanut butter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek-Franklin School Board hopefuls state their views (1)
- Things to Do: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Tenth Franklin food drive collects over 850 pounds of food
- Franklin police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Video: Bucks' Rim Rockers rock Whitnall HS
- Things to Do: Jan. 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin joins Light and Unite Red Week to fight substance abuse
- Franklin police report: Jan. 28, 2016 issue
- Missing Franklin boys found safe in Ohio
- News & Notes: Jan. 21, 2016 issue