All six Greendale School Board candidates are expected to attend a forum from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. March 27 in the Greendale High School multipurpose room, 6801 Southway.
The candidates will compete for three open seats April 2.
The Greendale Chamber of Commerce and the League of Women Voters of Milwaukee County will host the forum, and the public is invited to attend.
Candidates will answer questions posed by the audience and non-biased questions through a moderator. Each question will be directed to all candidates.
WHAT: School Board candidate forum
WHEN: 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 27
WHERE: Greendale High School Multipurpose Room, 6801 Southway
CONTACT: Todd K. Michaels (414) 423-2100
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual MACC Fund Car Show to be held on Sunday, Sept. 7
- Franklin board approve unchanged school tax levy
- Corrections: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Franklin considers City Hall makeover: Officials seek new concept designs for facility beyond roof and siding projects
- Franklin Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Video Tour: Franklin High School construction nears completion for first day of school
- News & Notes: August 28, 2014 issue
- St. Martins Fair returns for Labor Day weekend
- Franklin High's new auditorium, classrooms to be ready for first day of school
- Correction: Aug. 21, 2014 issue