All six Greendale School Board candidates are expected to attend a forum from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. March 27 in the Greendale High School multipurpose room, 6801 Southway.
The candidates will compete for three open seats April 2.
The Greendale Chamber of Commerce and the League of Women Voters of Milwaukee County will host the forum, and the public is invited to attend.
Candidates will answer questions posed by the audience and non-biased questions through a moderator. Each question will be directed to all candidates.
WHAT: School Board candidate forum
WHEN: 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 27
WHERE: Greendale High School Multipurpose Room, 6801 Southway
CONTACT: Todd K. Michaels (414) 423-2100
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin Historical Society to host holiday youth activities before 'An Old-Fashioned Christmas'
- Franklin panel updates city master plan to accommodate apartment development
- Holiday events to kick off in Oak Creek, Franklin, Hales Corners and Greendale
- With monitoring services secured for 2015, Franklin sets new conditions for future quarry contracts
- Brookfield delays financial assistance decision as aldermen request more information
- Franklin police report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Franklin adopts 2015 budget, keeps tax levy frozen
- News & Notes: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Corrections: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Life is art, at least for longtime Franklin man, whose works will appear at library