All six Greendale School Board candidates are expected to attend a forum from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. March 27 in the Greendale High School multipurpose room, 6801 Southway.
The candidates will compete for three open seats April 2.
The Greendale Chamber of Commerce and the League of Women Voters of Milwaukee County will host the forum, and the public is invited to attend.
Candidates will answer questions posed by the audience and non-biased questions through a moderator. Each question will be directed to all candidates.
WHAT: School Board candidate forum
WHEN: 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 27
WHERE: Greendale High School Multipurpose Room, 6801 Southway
CONTACT: Todd K. Michaels (414) 423-2100
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Saber Stadium Project moves to finish in fall in Franklin
- Sentry site proposed for community center use in Franklin
- Police Report: March 4
- News & Notes: March 4
- Whitnall panel gets 'ideas,' and prices, for facility fixes in Greenfield and Hales Corners
- Timber Wolf Preservation Society quietly goes out of business
- Kleefisch, Chandler praise Walker's record
- Two Oak Creek-Franklin schools likely to have safer entrances next fall
- Mystery group targeted Ryan
- Basil Ryan plans write-in mayoral bid