Greendale High School earned a spot on the Washington Post's list of America's Most Challenging High Schools.
Out of more than 1,900 public and private high schools nationwide, Greendale was ranked 1,240th. Within the state of Wisconsin, it ranked 15th.
For the past 15 years, the list has been compiled by a formula using the number of college-level tests - Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate and Advanced International Certificate of Education - given at a school in 2012, divided by the number of seniors that graduated that year.
The entire list can be found at apps.washingtonpost.com.
- Franklin Library will host "Princess of Magic" June 28
- A referendum will be held to decide fate of Forest Park Middle School (1)
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek fire up for the Fourth
- Franklin Police arrest two suspects for poaching in Whitnall Park
- News & Notes: June 23, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: June 23, 2016 issue
- Paul Ryan schedules stops in Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek
- Franklin police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- Wehr Nature Center invites community to count butterflies for NABA
- Wehr Nature Center to host "Summer Solstice Social"