Greendale High School earned a spot on the Washington Post's list of America's Most Challenging High Schools.
Out of more than 1,900 public and private high schools nationwide, Greendale was ranked 1,240th. Within the state of Wisconsin, it ranked 15th.
For the past 15 years, the list has been compiled by a formula using the number of college-level tests - Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate and Advanced International Certificate of Education - given at a school in 2012, divided by the number of seniors that graduated that year.
The entire list can be found at apps.washingtonpost.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek-Franklin School Board hopefuls state their views (1)
- Things to Do: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Tenth Franklin food drive collects over 850 pounds of food
- Franklin police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Video: Bucks' Rim Rockers rock Whitnall HS
- Things to Do: Jan. 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin joins Light and Unite Red Week to fight substance abuse
- Franklin police report: Jan. 28, 2016 issue
- Missing Franklin boys found safe in Ohio
- News & Notes: Jan. 21, 2016 issue