Franklin - While two candidates filed papers for candidacy with the school board, the third, Jeff Traylor, did not file as of the 5 p.m. Jan. 2 deadline. The deadline was extended to 5 p.m. Monday but no one filed new papers.
The three candidates who filed their papers are incumbents Melissa Klein and Debra Larson. Alan Aleksandrowicz filed as a challenger.
Jeff Traylor did not file a declaration of noncandidacy in December and chose not to run so the board legally extended the deadline 72 hours.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: March 11
- Innovative teen creates VitalPak for his diabetes
- Janet Evans the top choice for Franklin District 4 alderman
- Development, budgets on candidates' minds
- Taylor, Evans vie for 4th District aldermanic seat
- Saber Stadium Project moves to finish in fall in Franklin
- Sentry site proposed for community center use in Franklin
- Police Report: March 4
- News & Notes: March 4
- Whitnall panel gets 'ideas,' and prices, for facility fixes in Greenfield and Hales Corners