Franklin - While two candidates filed papers for candidacy with the school board, the third, Jeff Traylor, did not file as of the 5 p.m. Jan. 2 deadline. The deadline was extended to 5 p.m. Monday but no one filed new papers.
The three candidates who filed their papers are incumbents Melissa Klein and Debra Larson. Alan Aleksandrowicz filed as a challenger.
Jeff Traylor did not file a declaration of noncandidacy in December and chose not to run so the board legally extended the deadline 72 hours.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Boy Scout adds garden beds to Franklin library's patio
- Man banned from store for stealing 49-cent 'Beavis and Butt-head' tape
- Police Report: May 14
- Are there cougars in Franklin? Police officer sees large, wild cat on bike trail
- Forest Park students help Greenfield teen go to X Games, via Make-A-Wish
- Things to Do
- Greendale police arrest boy for graffiti damage
- Franklin unveils new career, college readiness curriculum
- Franklin School Board approves 2.7 percent pay raises
- In Our Schools: May 14