Franklin - While two candidates filed papers for candidacy with the school board, the third, Jeff Traylor, did not file as of the 5 p.m. Jan. 2 deadline. The deadline was extended to 5 p.m. Monday but no one filed new papers.
The three candidates who filed their papers are incumbents Melissa Klein and Debra Larson. Alan Aleksandrowicz filed as a challenger.
Jeff Traylor did not file a declaration of noncandidacy in December and chose not to run so the board legally extended the deadline 72 hours.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Village heeds objections to trash change
- Franklin National Night Out Kick-Off Celebration scheduled for Aug. 4.
- Franklin native, actor crowd funds for indie film "Doghouse"
- DJ's Court Tourney held Saturday
- BMX, skateboarding competition canceled Saturday in Oak Creek
- News & Notes: July 24, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Kayla's Krew gains Franklin support for all-inclusive playground
- Rock League Baseball players featured in nationwide Pepsi commercial
- Vehicle stolen in Franklin used in Greenfield carjacking