Franklin police are seeking two unknown males who forced their way into a home, displayed weapons and stole money from two of the residents on Saturday evening.
According to the Franklin police report:
A resident in the 4900 block of West Tumblecreek Drive called police after he was confronted by an unknown male armed with a long gun as he was opening his back patio door about 9:25 p.m. May 24.
When the male ordered the resident to go inside the home, another unknown male armed with a handgun also entered the home. The two stole $300 from one of the men and $80 from the other, and then fled the residence on foot in an unknown direction.
The males are described as two males wearing all black. Both suspects were also wearing masks and hoodies.
The investigation is ongoing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: April 16, 2015 issue
- Video: The curtain rises on Franklin High School's new performing arts center (1)
- Whitnall ponders: What's next? Moving on in the face of failed referendum
- Franklin police report: April 16, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Pet adoption drive, mob boss speaker and more
- Local sports complex receives 'Riders' Choice Award'
- Lewis and Evans elected to Franklin School District Board (1)
- Chadwick and Sikorski to stay on Greendale Village Board
- Oak Creek-Franklin auditorium referendum defeated
- Franklin police report: April 9, 2015 issue