Franklin police are seeking two unknown males who forced their way into a home, displayed weapons and stole money from two of the residents on Saturday evening.
According to the Franklin police report:
A resident in the 4900 block of West Tumblecreek Drive called police after he was confronted by an unknown male armed with a long gun as he was opening his back patio door about 9:25 p.m. May 24.
When the male ordered the resident to go inside the home, another unknown male armed with a handgun also entered the home. The two stole $300 from one of the men and $80 from the other, and then fled the residence on foot in an unknown direction.
The males are described as two males wearing all black. Both suspects were also wearing masks and hoodies.
The investigation is ongoing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Oscar's Frozen Custard to open new location in Franklin
- Greenfield's Naked Furniture to close April 30
- Franklin police report: Feb. 26, 2015, issue
- Polish Center of Wisconsin begins Friday night fish fry for Lenten season
- Voters in Oak Creek-Franklin and Greendale decide candidates for April 7 election
- I-94 plan that decreases freeway access disappoints West Allis officials
- Dental Associates named Business of the Year by South Suburban Chamber of Commerce
- Franklin police report: Feb. 19, 2015, issue