Franklin police are seeking two unknown males who forced their way into a home, displayed weapons and stole money from two of the residents on Saturday evening.
According to the Franklin police report:
A resident in the 4900 block of West Tumblecreek Drive called police after he was confronted by an unknown male armed with a long gun as he was opening his back patio door about 9:25 p.m. May 24.
When the male ordered the resident to go inside the home, another unknown male armed with a handgun also entered the home. The two stole $300 from one of the men and $80 from the other, and then fled the residence on foot in an unknown direction.
The males are described as two males wearing all black. Both suspects were also wearing masks and hoodies.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Franklin Night Out Aug. 1 to kick off national event the following day
- Franklin resident Darlene Habanek to present at Quilt Expo in Madison
- News & Notes: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin school specialist is 'Making IT Happen' with technology
- State rep., write-in candidate, 19, seek Senate District 28 seat
- Things to Do: July 28, 2016 issue
- New pickleball courts to be painted at Ken Windl, Pleasant View Parks
- Franklin police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to host Pokemon Go Night on August 11
- Websites to get new look, realignment