Franklin police are seeking two unknown males who forced their way into a home, displayed weapons and stole money from two of the residents on Saturday evening.
According to the Franklin police report:
A resident in the 4900 block of West Tumblecreek Drive called police after he was confronted by an unknown male armed with a long gun as he was opening his back patio door about 9:25 p.m. May 24.
When the male ordered the resident to go inside the home, another unknown male armed with a handgun also entered the home. The two stole $300 from one of the men and $80 from the other, and then fled the residence on foot in an unknown direction.
The males are described as two males wearing all black. Both suspects were also wearing masks and hoodies.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Franklin resident one of the first to use new heart monitoring device
- Portable toilet "blown up" in Franklin
- Franklin to celebrate 60th anniversary
- Franklin continues to explore implications of Ballpark Commons project
- Franklin approves new self-storage facility on 27th street
- Things to Do: June 30, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: June 30, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to once again host "Writer's Nights"
- Franklin Library will host "Princess of Magic" June 28
- Referendum will be held to decide fate of Forest Park Middle School (6)