Franklin police are seeking two unknown males who forced their way into a home, displayed weapons and stole money from two of the residents on Saturday evening.
According to the Franklin police report:
A resident in the 4900 block of West Tumblecreek Drive called police after he was confronted by an unknown male armed with a long gun as he was opening his back patio door about 9:25 p.m. May 24.
When the male ordered the resident to go inside the home, another unknown male armed with a handgun also entered the home. The two stole $300 from one of the men and $80 from the other, and then fled the residence on foot in an unknown direction.
The males are described as two males wearing all black. Both suspects were also wearing masks and hoodies.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Franklin police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- Franklin condo fire sends one woman to the hospital
- Franklin police holding self-defense seminar for women May 7
- News & Notes: April 28, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: Art at Boerner, brain series and more
- Franklin police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin water rates could increase by 7 percent
- Franklin celebrating Arbor Day with saplings and city cleanup
- Kayla's Playground closed April 26
- Southbrook Church hosting prescription drug awareness event April 25