1 Two unidentified males armed with a long gun and a handgun stole an undisclosed amount of money from two residents at a residence in the 4900 block of West Tumblecreek Drive at about 9:25 p.m. May 24. The men, who were dressed in all black clothing and wearing masks and hoodies, fled the home on foot.
2 A 60-inch LG flat screen TV, valued at $1,300, was stolen from an unlocked mobile home in the 6400 block of South 27th Street sometime between 11:25 p.m. May 20 and 5 a.m. May 21. During the investigation, police discovered a $275 tablet and some prescription medication were stolen from the mobile home about three weeks prior to this incident.
3 A woman's wallet containing her driver's license, two credit cards, two Kohl's gift cards and about $1,000 in cash was stolen while she was working at Central Aquatics, 9675 S. 60th St., sometime between 8:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. May 12.
4 A white 1995 Honda Accord was stolen from the 3900 block of West Jerelin Drive at 6:30 a.m. May 20. The vehicle was later located, undamaged, by Milwaukee Police in the 2100 block of West Van Norman Avenue on May 22 and returned to its owner.
5 Four unidentified males driving a dark, older model Toyota Tacoma stole about $4,500 worth of catalytic converters, wheels and assorted scrap metal from a rear dumpster and a disabled vehicle parked in the south side of the parking lot at Highway 100 & Loomis Road Auto Sales, 9923 W. St. Martins Road, between 7:15 and 7:55 p.m. May 21. The incident was captured on video surveillance.
6 An unidentified male driving a black vehicle with dark, tinted windows left without paying for $64 worth of gas at Hodach's, 9830 W. St. Martins Road, at about 2 p.m. May 24.
7 A 47-year-old West Allis man was arrested for battery after he kicked a man in the chest and pushed him to the ground during an argument at the American Motel, 9335 S. 27th St., at about 11 p.m. May 23. The suspect also had a valid warrant with the West Allis Police Department for obstructing an officer.
8 A 24-year-old Franklin man was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after he was pulled over and cited for operating after suspension in the 2900 block of West Elm Road at about 10 p.m. May 20. The man also had a warrant through the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Department for drunken/drugged driving.
9 A 19-year-old Franklin man was arrested for drugged driving and was cited for deviating from a designated lane and texting while driving in the 1800 block of West Drexel Avenue at about 1 a.m. May 26. A 20-year-old Oak Creek woman, who was a passenger in his car, was also arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and was cited for underage possession of alcohol.
10 A 23-year-old Franklin man was arrested for drunken driving and was cited for deviating from a designated lane on West Southland Drive and South 29th Street at about 1:55 a.m. May 22. His blood alcohol content was 0.20.
11 A 30-year-old Hales Corners man was arrested for drunken driving (second offense) after his red pickup truck was found abandoned in the roadway on South 92nd Street and West Oakwood Road at about 12:55 a.m. May 23.
12 A 20-year-old Franklin man was arrested for drunken driving in the 8200 block of West Drexel Avenue at about 2:05 a.m. May 25. He was also taken into custody for having a valid warrant through the Franklin Police Department for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and possessing open intoxicants in a vehicle. His blood alcohol content was 0.17.
13 An air conditioning unit was pulled from its location, causing damage to the copper tube piping at a residence in the 11400 block of West Shields Drive at about 7:45 a.m. May 20. The unidentified suspect(s) also knocked down two fence panels, pulled four bricks out of the front yard and threw 25 bricks all over the yard. The victim gave police the name of a possible suspect.
14 The windows were broken on a miniature backhoe CAT excavator parked at a construction site on South 51st Street and West Rawson Avenue between the evening hours of May 22 and 7 a.m. May 23.
15 A person was cited for cruelty to animals after a caller reported a dog was locked inside a car, with all the windows rolled up, in the parking lot at Mad Science, 5040 W. Ashland Way, at about 12:25 p.m. May 21, when the outside temperature was 87 degrees. Police found the dog owner inside Mad Science, and he/she was cited.
· Three Franklin residents reported an unknown person used their Social Security number to file a fraudulent 2013 income tax return between May 19 and May 26.
· Franklin police responded to two domestic violence calls between May 19 and May 26.
- Franklin police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: April 14, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: April 7, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: March 31, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: March 24, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: March 17, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: March 10, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: March 3, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: Feb. 25, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: Feb. 18, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: Jan. 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: Jan. 21, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: Jan. 14, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: Jan. 7, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: Dec. 31, 2015 issue
- Franklin police report: Dec. 24, 2015 issue
- Franklin police report: Dec. 17, 2015 issue