Franklin — The Police Department is investigating a robbery at KFC, 6311 S. 27th St., on Friday.
Sgt. Kevin Magno said the department received a call about the robbery just after 10 p.m. when the restaurant was closing, and officers were immediately dispatched to the scene.
Officers from Franklin, Greenfield and Oak Creek, including Oak Creek's canine unit, responded to the restaurant but were unable to find any suspects.
Officers are still gathering information on three suspects who brandished a undisclosed weapon, including pulling surveillance video, Magno said.
No one was injured during the robbery and an undisclosed amount of money was taken.
Anyone with information regarding the armed robbery at KFC should contact Magno or Detective Kevin Liermann at (414) 425-2522.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin police report: Sept. 3, 2015 issue
- Tornado took the wind out of spirited city retail debate
- Franklin 4th District voters consider recall of alderwoman (4)
- News & Notes: Sept. 3, 2015
- Franklin recall candidates sound off on dysfunction, development, goals (27)
- Reiman Chapel in Franklin to host blessing, tour for public
- News & Notes: Aug. 27, 2015
- Things to Do: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Franklin police report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Public Forum: Janet Evans deserves to finish her term (6)