Franklin — The Police Department is investigating a robbery at KFC, 6311 S. 27th St., on Friday.
Sgt. Kevin Magno said the department received a call about the robbery just after 10 p.m. when the restaurant was closing, and officers were immediately dispatched to the scene.
Officers from Franklin, Greenfield and Oak Creek, including Oak Creek's canine unit, responded to the restaurant but were unable to find any suspects.
Officers are still gathering information on three suspects who brandished a undisclosed weapon, including pulling surveillance video, Magno said.
No one was injured during the robbery and an undisclosed amount of money was taken.
Anyone with information regarding the armed robbery at KFC should contact Magno or Detective Kevin Liermann at (414) 425-2522.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin High's new auditorium, classrooms to be ready for first day of school
- Correction: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- News & Notes: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Video: Whitnall launches districtwide iPad initiative
- Franklin to accept bids for new water, sewer facility
- Franklin needs more retail, according to report. Officials consider their options.
- Franklin Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Franklin School District implements 1:1 Initiative for school year
- Oak Creek-Franklin board puts school space-related referendum questions on November ballot
- New Franklin park indeed aims for 'Pleasant View'