Franklin — The Police Department is investigating a robbery at KFC, 6311 S. 27th St., on Friday.
Sgt. Kevin Magno said the department received a call about the robbery just after 10 p.m. when the restaurant was closing, and officers were immediately dispatched to the scene.
Officers from Franklin, Greenfield and Oak Creek, including Oak Creek's canine unit, responded to the restaurant but were unable to find any suspects.
Officers are still gathering information on three suspects who brandished a undisclosed weapon, including pulling surveillance video, Magno said.
No one was injured during the robbery and an undisclosed amount of money was taken.
Anyone with information regarding the armed robbery at KFC should contact Magno or Detective Kevin Liermann at (414) 425-2522.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin Historical Society to host holiday youth activities before 'An Old-Fashioned Christmas'
- Franklin panel updates city master plan to accommodate apartment development
- Holiday events to kick off in Oak Creek, Franklin, Hales Corners and Greendale
- With monitoring services secured for 2015, Franklin sets new conditions for future quarry contracts
- Brookfield delays financial assistance decision as aldermen request more information
- Franklin police report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Franklin adopts 2015 budget, keeps tax levy frozen
- News & Notes: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Corrections: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Life is art, at least for longtime Franklin man, whose works will appear at library