Franklin — The Police Department is investigating a robbery at KFC, 6311 S. 27th St., on Friday.
Sgt. Kevin Magno said the department received a call about the robbery just after 10 p.m. when the restaurant was closing, and officers were immediately dispatched to the scene.
Officers from Franklin, Greenfield and Oak Creek, including Oak Creek's canine unit, responded to the restaurant but were unable to find any suspects.
Officers are still gathering information on three suspects who brandished a undisclosed weapon, including pulling surveillance video, Magno said.
No one was injured during the robbery and an undisclosed amount of money was taken.
Anyone with information regarding the armed robbery at KFC should contact Magno or Detective Kevin Liermann at (414) 425-2522.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: April 16, 2015 issue
- Video: The curtain rises on Franklin High School's new performing arts center (1)
- Whitnall ponders: What's next? Moving on in the face of failed referendum
- Franklin police report: April 16, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Pet adoption drive, mob boss speaker and more
- Local sports complex receives 'Riders' Choice Award'
- Lewis and Evans elected to Franklin School District Board (1)
- Chadwick and Sikorski to stay on Greendale Village Board
- Oak Creek-Franklin auditorium referendum defeated
- Franklin police report: April 9, 2015 issue