Franklin — The Police Department is investigating a robbery at KFC, 6311 S. 27th St., on Friday.
Sgt. Kevin Magno said the department received a call about the robbery just after 10 p.m. when the restaurant was closing, and officers were immediately dispatched to the scene.
Officers from Franklin, Greenfield and Oak Creek, including Oak Creek's canine unit, responded to the restaurant but were unable to find any suspects.
Officers are still gathering information on three suspects who brandished a undisclosed weapon, including pulling surveillance video, Magno said.
No one was injured during the robbery and an undisclosed amount of money was taken.
Anyone with information regarding the armed robbery at KFC should contact Magno or Detective Kevin Liermann at (414) 425-2522.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police deem Kayla's Playground safe after nearby explosion; ribbon cutting will proceed today
- Oscar's Frozen Custard Franklin location stalled by lack of equipment
- Franklin police report: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- New mini park takes small steps in Franklin
- Hunger Task Force Farm in Franklin tries to sustain itself in multiple ways
- News & Notes: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Carlisle Interconnect Technologies plans to expand Franklin location
- Root River Center Reopened: Grand opening will be on Oct. 9 to 11