Franklin — The Police Department is investigating a robbery at KFC, 6311 S. 27th St., on Friday.
Sgt. Kevin Magno said the department received a call about the robbery just after 10 p.m. when the restaurant was closing, and officers were immediately dispatched to the scene.
Officers from Franklin, Greenfield and Oak Creek, including Oak Creek's canine unit, responded to the restaurant but were unable to find any suspects.
Officers are still gathering information on three suspects who brandished a undisclosed weapon, including pulling surveillance video, Magno said.
No one was injured during the robbery and an undisclosed amount of money was taken.
Anyone with information regarding the armed robbery at KFC should contact Magno or Detective Kevin Liermann at (414) 425-2522.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bo Jackson considers partnership with The Rock for potential dome facility
- Annual MACC Fund Car Show to be held on Sunday, Sept. 7
- Franklin board approve unchanged school tax levy
- Corrections: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Franklin considers City Hall makeover: Officials seek new concept designs for facility beyond roof and siding projects
- Franklin Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Video Tour: Franklin High School construction nears completion for first day of school
- News & Notes: August 28, 2014 issue
- St. Martins Fair returns for Labor Day weekend
- Franklin High's new auditorium, classrooms to be ready for first day of school