Franklin — The Police Department is investigating a robbery at KFC, 6311 S. 27th St., on Friday.
Sgt. Kevin Magno said the department received a call about the robbery just after 10 p.m. when the restaurant was closing, and officers were immediately dispatched to the scene.
Officers from Franklin, Greenfield and Oak Creek, including Oak Creek's canine unit, responded to the restaurant but were unable to find any suspects.
Officers are still gathering information on three suspects who brandished a undisclosed weapon, including pulling surveillance video, Magno said.
No one was injured during the robbery and an undisclosed amount of money was taken.
Anyone with information regarding the armed robbery at KFC should contact Magno or Detective Kevin Liermann at (414) 425-2522.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield Central hosts a Buzz-A-Thon
- Franklin volunteers send 30,000 cookies to active military
- Growth leads Franklin congregation to new pasture
- Police Report: Dec. 10
- Whitnall School District’s woodland could get natural boost: Forest designation opens grant possibility for educational purposes
- Franklin council wants answers, assurances about emergency warning system
- Whitnall three-term incumbent won't seek re-election (1)
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- News & Notes: Dec. 5
- Former alderman Steve Olson to make mayoral bid (2)