Franklin - Someone jumped over a fence topped with razor wire so they could break into five loaded trailers at FedEx Freightways, 10613 S. 27th St., between the late evening hours of Feb. 9 and early morning hours of Feb. 10, according to a Franklin police report.
Also in the report:
The person broke the cast iron locking hook with an object, which allowed him or her to open the trailer door. An estimate of damage to the trailer doors was unavailable at the time of the report.
Two of the trailers were filled with pallets, one was filled with pamphlets for printing, one was loaded with refrigerators and one had end-cap displays for the DVD "Game of Thrones," including DVD games.
Nothing was stolen from any of the trailers.
Franklin police are conducting extra patrols in the area, and an investigation is ongoing.
- Warrior Dash obstacle course coming to The Rock Aug. 13
- Franklin High School wins awards for "Fiddler on the Roof"
- News & Notes: May 26, 2016 issue
- Classes resume at Franklin High School following evacuation
- Franklin police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: May 26, 2016 issue
- Ryan schedules mobile office tour dates
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek Memorial-ize the holiday
- Construction blooms in Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek
- Sink or Swim: One Franklin family's fight with rare bone cancer