Franklin - Someone jumped over a fence topped with razor wire so they could break into five loaded trailers at FedEx Freightways, 10613 S. 27th St., between the late evening hours of Feb. 9 and early morning hours of Feb. 10, according to a Franklin police report.
Also in the report:
The person broke the cast iron locking hook with an object, which allowed him or her to open the trailer door. An estimate of damage to the trailer doors was unavailable at the time of the report.
Two of the trailers were filled with pallets, one was filled with pamphlets for printing, one was loaded with refrigerators and one had end-cap displays for the DVD "Game of Thrones," including DVD games.
Nothing was stolen from any of the trailers.
Franklin police are conducting extra patrols in the area, and an investigation is ongoing.
- Franklin to celebrate 60th anniversary
- Franklin continues to explore implications of Ballpark Commons project
- Franklin approves new self-storage facility on 27th street
- Things to Do: June 30, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: June 30, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to once again host "Writer's Nights"
- Franklin Library will host "Princess of Magic" June 28
- Referendum will be held to decide fate of Forest Park Middle School (4)
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek fire up for the Fourth
- Franklin Police arrest two suspects for poaching in Whitnall Park