Franklin - A man and woman were asked to leave a local motel during the early morning hours of April 14 after the man's estranged wife came looking for them with a "Club" in her hand.
According to the Franklin police report:
Officers responded to the Park Motel, 7273 S. 27th St., after an employee reported two women pounding on all the motel doors and shouting for someone to come out about 12:20 a.m. April 14.
A 39-year-old Milwaukee woman apparently was looking for her husband, who was staying at the motel with another woman. She was holding a steering wheel locking device, known as "The Club," in her right hand.
The women left the motel parking lot in a newer model silver Dodge minivan before police arrived.
Officers found the subject of the woman's search, a 38-year-old Milwaukee man, staying at the motel with a 32-year-old woman. The man told police that he and his wife have been separated for about two months, and that the separation was mutually agreed upon.
Motel management asked the couple to leave the motel after the disruption. They left without incident.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dominican breaks ground on $4.5 million renovation
- Franklin police report: May 7, 2015 issue
- Franklin police report: April 30, 2015 issue
- All-inclusive playground Kayla's Krew leaps past public obstacles in Franklin
- Franklin Police Department to host women's self-defense class
- Milwaukee Y extends summer day camps to county sports complex
- Early morning vandal trashes Southwood Glen Elementary School in Franklin
- Area public school districts receive state funding for library materials
- Falls board plans to move ahead with private property sewer lateral work