Firefighters and police officers responded to a garage fire in the 800 block of East Mackinac Avenue at 11:44 p.m. Oct. 12.
According to the Oak Creek police log:
When emergency vehicles arrived the detached garage was fully engulfed in flames. It was unknown what caused the fire, due to the intense heat and total destruction of the structure.
The garage and its contents were destroyed. Damage is estimated at $50,000.
No injuries were reported.
- Warrior Dash obstacle course coming to The Rock Aug. 13
- Franklin High School wins awards for "Fiddler on the Roof"
- News & Notes: May 26, 2016 issue
- Classes resume at Franklin High School following evacuation
- Franklin police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: May 26, 2016 issue
- Ryan schedules mobile office tour dates
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek Memorial-ize the holiday
- Construction blooms in Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek
- Sink or Swim: One Franklin family's fight with rare bone cancer