Firefighters and police officers responded to a garage fire in the 800 block of East Mackinac Avenue at 11:44 p.m. Oct. 12.
According to the Oak Creek police log:
When emergency vehicles arrived the detached garage was fully engulfed in flames. It was unknown what caused the fire, due to the intense heat and total destruction of the structure.
The garage and its contents were destroyed. Damage is estimated at $50,000.
No injuries were reported.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin finds Rock's downtown/stadium's proposal to be less than solid idea
- Funeral home not recommended by Franklin Plan Commission
- Franklin Historical Society to host 2 spring events
- Murals created from colorful bottle caps at Edgerton Elementary
- Franklin School District opposes N. Cape path proposal
- News & Notes: April 17
- Whitnall approves coaching program
- Police Report: April 15