Firefighters and police officers responded to a garage fire in the 800 block of East Mackinac Avenue at 11:44 p.m. Oct. 12.
According to the Oak Creek police log:
When emergency vehicles arrived the detached garage was fully engulfed in flames. It was unknown what caused the fire, due to the intense heat and total destruction of the structure.
The garage and its contents were destroyed. Damage is estimated at $50,000.
No injuries were reported.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitnall High School names new assistant principal
- News & Notes: July 31, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 31, 2014 issue
- Franklin, Hales Corners and Oak Creek have National Night Out next week
- Franklin native, actor crowd funds for indie film "Doghouse"
- DJ's Court Tourney held Saturday
- BMX, skateboarding competition canceled Saturday in Oak Creek
- News & Notes: July 24, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Kayla's Krew gains Franklin support for all-inclusive playground