Firefighters and police officers responded to a garage fire in the 800 block of East Mackinac Avenue at 11:44 p.m. Oct. 12.
According to the Oak Creek police log:
When emergency vehicles arrived the detached garage was fully engulfed in flames. It was unknown what caused the fire, due to the intense heat and total destruction of the structure.
The garage and its contents were destroyed. Damage is estimated at $50,000.
No injuries were reported.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Saber Stadium Project moves to finish in fall in Franklin
- Sentry site proposed for community center use in Franklin
- Police Report: March 4
- News & Notes: March 4
- Whitnall panel gets 'ideas,' and prices, for facility fixes in Greenfield and Hales Corners
- Timber Wolf Preservation Society quietly goes out of business
- Kleefisch, Chandler praise Walker's record
- Two Oak Creek-Franklin schools likely to have safer entrances next fall
- Mystery group targeted Ryan
- Basil Ryan plans write-in mayoral bid