DJ's Court Tourney, the annual 3-on-3 basketball tournament that benefits the Christine Rathke Memorial Fund, will be held Saturday, July 26 at Franklin High School, 8222 S. 51st Street.
Christina Rathke, a star Franklin High School basketball player, died at the age of 20 in a car crash in 2003. DJ's Court Tourney is held in her honor.
All proceeds from the tournament go toward the scholarship fund. DJ Slater, founder of the tournament, and his family finance the tournament expenses, such as T-shirts, food and trophies.
The tournament has raised more than $13,000 since 2003.
The event will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
For more details about the tournament, visit www.djscourttourney.com.
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek fire up for the Fourth
- Franklin Police arrest two suspects for poaching in Whitnall Park
- News & Notes: June 23, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: June 23, 2016 issue
- Paul Ryan schedules stops in Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek
- Franklin police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- Wehr Nature Center invites community to count butterflies for NABA
- Wehr Nature Center to host "Summer Solstice Social"
- Missing endangered person rescued from sewer access box
- Exotic animals coming to Franklin Library for Zoozort program