Oak Creek - District 1 Alderman Dan Jakubczyk and District 2 Alderman Dan Bukiewicz will hold listening sessions in March.
Bukiewicz's listening session will be held at the Oak Creek Public Library, 8620 S. Howell Ave., from 6 to 8 p.m. March 4. Residents citywide are invited to come and ask the alderman about ongoing city initiatives and events.
Jakubczyk's listening session is focused more on Drexel Town Square and will be held from 9 a.m. to noon March 16 at Oak Creek City Hall, 8640 S. Howell Ave. He will provide cookies and coffee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Forest Park Middle School named school of distinction, merit
- News & Notes: June 25, 2015 issue
- In name of beer, volunteers lend a hand at Franklin's Hunger Task Force Farm
- Motion to dismiss for couple charged with locking daughter in basement denied
- Franklin police report: June 25, 2015 issue
- Pizano's looks to open frozen pizza factory in Franklin
- Summer road construction projects dig in deep in Oak Creek, Franklin, Greendale and Hales Corners
- Omega Burger owners in Franklin charged for violating federal tax laws
- Bryon Riesch Paralysis Foundation golf outing raises $280,000
- Franklin pediatrician featured in new safety commercial