Oak Creek - District 1 Alderman Dan Jakubczyk and District 2 Alderman Dan Bukiewicz will hold listening sessions in March.
Bukiewicz's listening session will be held at the Oak Creek Public Library, 8620 S. Howell Ave., from 6 to 8 p.m. March 4. Residents citywide are invited to come and ask the alderman about ongoing city initiatives and events.
Jakubczyk's listening session is focused more on Drexel Town Square and will be held from 9 a.m. to noon March 16 at Oak Creek City Hall, 8640 S. Howell Ave. He will provide cookies and coffee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin Historical Society to host holiday youth activities before 'An Old-Fashioned Christmas'
- Franklin panel updates city master plan to accommodate apartment development
- Holiday events to kick off in Oak Creek, Franklin, Hales Corners and Greendale
- With monitoring services secured for 2015, Franklin sets new conditions for future quarry contracts
- Brookfield delays financial assistance decision as aldermen request more information
- Franklin police report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Franklin adopts 2015 budget, keeps tax levy frozen
- News & Notes: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Corrections: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Life is art, at least for longtime Franklin man, whose works will appear at library