Two customers refused to move for the other for a spot at a gas station pump in Oak Creek.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
An employee called police after two customers, a 69-year-old Franklin man and an 18-year-old Oak Creek man, pulled up to a gas pump at the same time and neither one would move for the other to access the gas pump at Speedway, 8667 S. Howell Ave., shortly before 1 p.m. Dec. 8.
No one became disorderly but the two were upset with one another and neither one was willing to switch pumps.
The Franklin man switched pumps after a passenger in the Oak Creek man's car prepaid $20 on the pump, and no further police assistance was needed.
Editor's note: This story was updated at 10:35 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 13. The original version of the story had an incorrect location for the gas station, as noted in the comments section.
- Franklin condo fire sends one woman to the hospital
- Franklin police holding self-defense seminar for women May 7
- News & Notes: April 28, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: Art at Boerner, brain series and more
- Franklin police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin water rates could increase by 7 percent
- Franklin celebrating Arbor Day with saplings and city cleanup
- Kayla's Playground closed April 26
- Southbrook Church hosting prescription drug awareness event April 25
- Franklin students get real-life experience in remodeling teacher's basement