Two customers refused to move for the other for a spot at a gas station pump in Oak Creek.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
An employee called police after two customers, a 69-year-old Franklin man and an 18-year-old Oak Creek man, pulled up to a gas pump at the same time and neither one would move for the other to access the gas pump at Speedway, 8667 S. Howell Ave., shortly before 1 p.m. Dec. 8.
No one became disorderly but the two were upset with one another and neither one was willing to switch pumps.
The Franklin man switched pumps after a passenger in the Oak Creek man's car prepaid $20 on the pump, and no further police assistance was needed.
Editor's note: This story was updated at 10:35 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 13. The original version of the story had an incorrect location for the gas station, as noted in the comments section.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Additional sessions on $29.4 million Whitnall school referendum set
- News & Notes: March 5, 2015 issue
- Corrections: March 5, 2015 issue
- Franklin police report: March 5, 2015 issue
- About 3,000 people currently without power in Franklin, Hales Corners
- Ayusa International looks for Franklin, Oak Creek families to host international students for 2014-15
- News & Notes: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Oscar's Frozen Custard to open new location in Franklin
- Greenfield's Naked Furniture to close April 30
- Franklin police report: Feb. 26, 2015, issue