Two customers refused to move for the other for a spot at a gas station pump in Oak Creek.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
An employee called police after two customers, a 69-year-old Franklin man and an 18-year-old Oak Creek man, pulled up to a gas pump at the same time and neither one would move for the other to access the gas pump at Speedway, 8667 S. Howell Ave., shortly before 1 p.m. Dec. 8.
No one became disorderly but the two were upset with one another and neither one was willing to switch pumps.
The Franklin man switched pumps after a passenger in the Oak Creek man's car prepaid $20 on the pump, and no further police assistance was needed.
Editor's note: This story was updated at 10:35 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 13. The original version of the story had an incorrect location for the gas station, as noted in the comments section.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: April 16, 2015 issue
- Video: The curtain rises on Franklin High School's new performing arts center (1)
- Whitnall ponders: What's next? Moving on in the face of failed referendum
- Franklin police report: April 16, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Pet adoption drive, mob boss speaker and more
- Local sports complex receives 'Riders' Choice Award'
- Lewis and Evans elected to Franklin School District Board (1)
- Chadwick and Sikorski to stay on Greendale Village Board
- Oak Creek-Franklin auditorium referendum defeated
- Franklin police report: April 9, 2015 issue