Two customers refused to move for the other for a spot at a gas station pump in Oak Creek.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
An employee called police after two customers, a 69-year-old Franklin man and an 18-year-old Oak Creek man, pulled up to a gas pump at the same time and neither one would move for the other to access the gas pump at Speedway, 8667 S. Howell Ave., shortly before 1 p.m. Dec. 8.
No one became disorderly but the two were upset with one another and neither one was willing to switch pumps.
The Franklin man switched pumps after a passenger in the Oak Creek man's car prepaid $20 on the pump, and no further police assistance was needed.
Editor's note: This story was updated at 10:35 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 13. The original version of the story had an incorrect location for the gas station, as noted in the comments section.
- Franklin Public Library to host teen CreateSpace event
- Franklin resident one of the first to use new heart monitoring device
- Portable toilet "blown up" in Franklin
- Franklin to celebrate 60th anniversary
- Franklin continues to explore implications of Ballpark Commons project
- Franklin approves new self-storage facility on 27th street
- Things to Do: June 30, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: June 30, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to once again host "Writer's Nights"
- Franklin Library will host "Princess of Magic" June 28