Two customers refused to move for the other for a spot at a gas station pump in Oak Creek.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
An employee called police after two customers, a 69-year-old Franklin man and an 18-year-old Oak Creek man, pulled up to a gas pump at the same time and neither one would move for the other to access the gas pump at Speedway, 8667 S. Howell Ave., shortly before 1 p.m. Dec. 8.
No one became disorderly but the two were upset with one another and neither one was willing to switch pumps.
The Franklin man switched pumps after a passenger in the Oak Creek man's car prepaid $20 on the pump, and no further police assistance was needed.
Editor's note: This story was updated at 10:35 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 13. The original version of the story had an incorrect location for the gas station, as noted in the comments section.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Zoo Interchange ramp closing March 26-April 2
- Recall committee calls Franklin alderwoman a 'wicked witch' in flier
- Franklin High School seeks preschool-ready children
- Academy of Performing Arts to move its Franklin location
- Franklin Health Dept. asks residents to check home for radon levels
- New scholarship available to Franklin students pursuing careers in the arts
- Franklin police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Kayla's Krew gets caught in middle of playground fight over site options in Franklin
- Pleasant View Elementary seeks graduate memories for 50th anniversary
- Franklin mayor vetoes Froemming Park location for Kayla's Krew, calls for special meeting