Two customers refused to move for the other for a spot at a gas station pump in Oak Creek.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
An employee called police after two customers, a 69-year-old Franklin man and an 18-year-old Oak Creek man, pulled up to a gas pump at the same time and neither one would move for the other to access the gas pump at Speedway, 8667 S. Howell Ave., shortly before 1 p.m. Dec. 8.
No one became disorderly but the two were upset with one another and neither one was willing to switch pumps.
The Franklin man switched pumps after a passenger in the Oak Creek man's car prepaid $20 on the pump, and no further police assistance was needed.
Editor's note: This story was updated at 10:35 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 13. The original version of the story had an incorrect location for the gas station, as noted in the comments section.
- Franklin community shows support for local police officers
- Moth Night at Wehr Nature Center July 29&30
- Gas leak in Franklin causes traffic stop, evacuation
- Traffic blocked for gas leak near Old Loomis Rd and Rawson Ave
- News & Notes: July 21, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: July 21, 2016 issue
- FPS announces district and school administrators for new school year
- Franklin police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Pokemon Go can go anywhere, but you shouldn't, police say
- Franklin Poms dancers donate toys to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin