Two customers refused to move for the other for a spot at a gas station pump in Oak Creek.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
An employee called police after two customers, a 69-year-old Franklin man and an 18-year-old Oak Creek man, pulled up to a gas pump at the same time and neither one would move for the other to access the gas pump at Speedway, 8667 S. Howell Ave., shortly before 1 p.m. Dec. 8.
No one became disorderly but the two were upset with one another and neither one was willing to switch pumps.
The Franklin man switched pumps after a passenger in the Oak Creek man's car prepaid $20 on the pump, and no further police assistance was needed.
Editor's note: This story was updated at 10:35 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 13. The original version of the story had an incorrect location for the gas station, as noted in the comments section.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual MACC Fund Car Show to be held on Sunday, Sept. 7
- Franklin board approve unchanged school tax levy
- Corrections: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Franklin considers City Hall makeover: Officials seek new concept designs for facility beyond roof and siding projects
- Franklin Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Video Tour: Franklin High School construction nears completion for first day of school
- News & Notes: August 28, 2014 issue
- St. Martins Fair returns for Labor Day weekend
- Franklin High's new auditorium, classrooms to be ready for first day of school
- Correction: Aug. 21, 2014 issue