Two customers refused to move for the other for a spot at a gas station pump in Oak Creek.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
An employee called police after two customers, a 69-year-old Franklin man and an 18-year-old Oak Creek man, pulled up to a gas pump at the same time and neither one would move for the other to access the gas pump at Speedway, 8667 S. Howell Ave., shortly before 1 p.m. Dec. 8.
No one became disorderly but the two were upset with one another and neither one was willing to switch pumps.
The Franklin man switched pumps after a passenger in the Oak Creek man's car prepaid $20 on the pump, and no further police assistance was needed.
Editor's note: This story was updated at 10:35 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 13. The original version of the story had an incorrect location for the gas station, as noted in the comments section.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rock League Baseball players featured in nationwide Pepsi commercial
- Vehicle stolen in Franklin used in Greenfield carjacking
- News & Notes: July 17, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: July 17, 2014 issue
- The Federation of Croatian Societies hosts annual Croatian Fest this weekend
- Franklin Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Autumn Leaves memory care facility considers Frankin location on Drexel
- News & Notes: July 3, 2014 issue
- July 4 events in Oak Creek, Franklin, Greendale and Hales Corners
- Franklin Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue