Oak Creek - The city may see Milwaukee County make good on a commitment to dredge Bender Park's harbor opening so boats can enter.
The county made a commitment in 2012 to dredge the harbor, but plans were delayed and eventually pushed to 2013. The county aims to finish dredging the harbor by May 1.
There also are long-range plans to add a crane on the south end with a 90-foot arm to continue dredging operations.
- Franklin condo fire sends one woman to the hospital
- Franklin police holding self-defense seminar for women May 7
- News & Notes: April 28, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: Art at Boerner, brain series and more
- Franklin police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin water rates could increase by 7 percent
- Franklin celebrating Arbor Day with saplings and city cleanup
- Kayla's Playground closed April 26
- Southbrook Church hosting prescription drug awareness event April 25
- Franklin students get real-life experience in remodeling teacher's basement