Oak Creek - The city may see Milwaukee County make good on a commitment to dredge Bender Park's harbor opening so boats can enter.
The county made a commitment in 2012 to dredge the harbor, but plans were delayed and eventually pushed to 2013. The county aims to finish dredging the harbor by May 1.
There also are long-range plans to add a crane on the south end with a 90-foot arm to continue dredging operations.
- Warrior Dash obstacle course coming to The Rock Aug. 13
- Franklin High School wins awards for "Fiddler on the Roof"
- News & Notes: May 26, 2016 issue
- Classes resume at Franklin High School following evacuation
- Franklin police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: May 26, 2016 issue
- Ryan schedules mobile office tour dates
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek Memorial-ize the holiday
- Construction blooms in Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek
- Sink or Swim: One Franklin family's fight with rare bone cancer