Oak Creek - The city may see Milwaukee County make good on a commitment to dredge Bender Park's harbor opening so boats can enter.
The county made a commitment in 2012 to dredge the harbor, but plans were delayed and eventually pushed to 2013. The county aims to finish dredging the harbor by May 1.
There also are long-range plans to add a crane on the south end with a 90-foot arm to continue dredging operations.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin police report: Sept. 3, 2015 issue
- Tornado took the wind out of spirited city retail debate
- Franklin 4th District voters consider recall of alderwoman (4)
- News & Notes: Sept. 3, 2015
- Franklin recall candidates sound off on dysfunction, development, goals (27)
- Reiman Chapel in Franklin to host blessing, tour for public
- News & Notes: Aug. 27, 2015
- Things to Do: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Franklin police report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Public Forum: Janet Evans deserves to finish her term (6)