Oak Creek - The city may see Milwaukee County make good on a commitment to dredge Bender Park's harbor opening so boats can enter.
The county made a commitment in 2012 to dredge the harbor, but plans were delayed and eventually pushed to 2013. The county aims to finish dredging the harbor by May 1.
There also are long-range plans to add a crane on the south end with a 90-foot arm to continue dredging operations.
- News & Notes: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin school specialist is 'Making IT Happen' with technology
- State rep., write-in candidate, 19, seek Senate District 28 seat
- Things to Do: July 28, 2016 issue
- New pickleball courts to be painted at Ken Windl, Pleasant View Parks
- Franklin police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to host Pokemon Go Night on August 11
- Websites to get new look, realignment
- Franklin community shows support for local police officers
- Moth Night at Wehr Nature Center July 29&30