Oak Creek - The city may see Milwaukee County make good on a commitment to dredge Bender Park's harbor opening so boats can enter.
The county made a commitment in 2012 to dredge the harbor, but plans were delayed and eventually pushed to 2013. The county aims to finish dredging the harbor by May 1.
There also are long-range plans to add a crane on the south end with a 90-foot arm to continue dredging operations.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: March 5, 2015 issue
- Corrections: March 5, 2015 issue
- Franklin police report: March 5, 2015 issue
- About 3,000 people currently without power in Franklin, Hales Corners
- Ayusa International looks for Franklin, Oak Creek families to host international students for 2014-15
- News & Notes: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Oscar's Frozen Custard to open new location in Franklin
- Greenfield's Naked Furniture to close April 30
- Franklin police report: Feb. 26, 2015, issue
- Polish Center of Wisconsin begins Friday night fish fry for Lenten season