Fourth of July celebrations will take place in Hales Corners, Franklin, Oak Creek, and Greendale on Independence Day.
A 9 a.m. children's parade will be followed by games and custard from Culver's at Hales Corners Elementary School.
The main parade will begin at 102nd street and Forest Home Avenue at 4 p.m. and will end at Village Hall.
Fireworks will commence at dusk at Hales Corners Park.
The children's parade will begin at 10:30 a.m. Participants should arrive at the Police Department by 10 a.m.
The main parade will start at 11 a.m. at Loomis Road and Forest Hill Avenue, and will make its way north on Loomis, turn right on Drexel Avenue and end at the fire station.
Fireworks begin at 9:30 p.m. on the festival grounds, which will be open all day from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
The parade will start at 9 a.m. at the corner of Groveland Drive and Shepard Avenue. It will end at the the American Legion building on Shepard. There will be games and ice cream available for the kids after the parade. Elected officials will also be present for those who wish to meet them.
Fireworks will begin at 9 p.m. at East Middle School.
The children's parade, for children 10 and younger, will begin at 9:45 a.m. It will line up at St. Thomas of Canterbury Church.
The main parade will take place at 10 a.m. It begins at Grange Avenue and Northway, continues on Northway to Broad Street, and then concludes at Greendale High School. Following, there will be an ice cream giveaway at Jaycee Park.
Fireworks begin at 9:15 p.m. and there will be seating on the grounds across from Greendale High School and Jaycee Park areas.
- Warrior Dash obstacle course coming to The Rock Aug. 13
- Franklin High School wins awards for "Fiddler on the Roof"
- News & Notes: May 26, 2016 issue
- Classes resume at Franklin High School following evacuation
- Franklin police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: May 26, 2016 issue
- Ryan schedules mobile office tour dates
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek Memorial-ize the holiday
- Construction blooms in Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek
- Sink or Swim: One Franklin family's fight with rare bone cancer