Fourth of July celebrations will take place in Hales Corners, Franklin, Oak Creek, and Greendale on Independence Day.
A 9 a.m. children's parade will be followed by games and custard from Culver's at Hales Corners Elementary School.
The main parade will begin at 102nd street and Forest Home Avenue at 4 p.m. and will end at Village Hall.
Fireworks will commence at dusk at Hales Corners Park.
The children's parade will begin at 10:30 a.m. Participants should arrive at the Police Department by 10 a.m.
The main parade will start at 11 a.m. at Loomis Road and Forest Hill Avenue, and will make its way north on Loomis, turn right on Drexel Avenue and end at the fire station.
Fireworks begin at 9:30 p.m. on the festival grounds, which will be open all day from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
The parade will start at 9 a.m. at the corner of Groveland Drive and Shepard Avenue. It will end at the the American Legion building on Shepard. There will be games and ice cream available for the kids after the parade. Elected officials will also be present for those who wish to meet them.
Fireworks will begin at 9 p.m. at East Middle School.
The children's parade, for children 10 and younger, will begin at 9:45 a.m. It will line up at St. Thomas of Canterbury Church.
The main parade will take place at 10 a.m. It begins at Grange Avenue and Northway, continues on Northway to Broad Street, and then concludes at Greendale High School. Following, there will be an ice cream giveaway at Jaycee Park.
Fireworks begin at 9:15 p.m. and there will be seating on the grounds across from Greendale High School and Jaycee Park areas.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin recall candidates sound off on dysfunction, development, goals (20)
- Reiman Chapel in Franklin to host blessing, tour for public
- News & Notes: Aug. 27, 2015
- Things to Do: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Franklin police report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Public Forum: Janet Evans deserves to finish her term (6)
- Fire destroys garage in Franklin
- Southwest Symphony tries to get suburbia into tune
- Franklin police report: Aug. 20, 2015 issue
- News & Notes: Aug. 20, 2015