NOW Newspapers invites you to endorse your favorite candidates in local elections by submitting a letter to the Public Forum.
Letters regarding the April 1 election must be received in the NOW office by 5 p.m. March 14.
Letters must be 300 or fewer words.
Please include the writer's name, address and telephone number for verification purposes; only the writer's name and community of residence will be published.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication. Some letters may be published online but not in print.
Email letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to NOW Newspapers Public Forum, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Ste. A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Long-term care home now has city of Franklin's OK
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners and Oak Creek have full list of holiday events
- Cargill, MillerCoors employees give back in day of volunteering at Franklin farm
- Taking a FARE view of risky food allergies
- Franklin gets a taste of frozen yogurt shop
- Franklin revisits long-term care home issue in special meetings May 14
- Franklin wades into aging pond problems
- All-inclusive playground Kayla's Krew leaps past public obstacles in Franklin (3)
- Franklin shoots down community residential facility for drug and alcohol abusers (8)
- Video: The curtain rises on Franklin High School's new performing arts center (2)