NOW Newspapers invites you to endorse your favorite candidates in local elections by submitting a letter to the Public Forum.
Letters regarding the April 1 election must be received in the NOW office by 5 p.m. March 14.
Letters must be 300 or fewer words.
Please include the writer's name, address and telephone number for verification purposes; only the writer's name and community of residence will be published.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication. Some letters may be published online but not in print.
Email letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to NOW Newspapers Public Forum, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Ste. A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin 4th District voters consider recall of alderwoman (4)
- Tornado took the wind out of spirited city retail debate
- Franklin recall candidates sound off on dysfunction, development, goals (27)
- Franklin police report: Sept. 3, 2015 issue
- News & Notes: Sept. 3, 2015
- Reiman Chapel in Franklin to host blessing, tour for public
- Oak Creek-Franklin School Board receives voter approval to add two more seats
- Fire destroys garage in Franklin
- News & Notes: Aug. 27, 2015
- Things to Do: Aug. 27, 2015 issue