NOW Newspapers invites you to endorse your favorite candidates in local elections by submitting a letter to the Public Forum.
Letters regarding the April 1 election must be received in the NOW office by 5 p.m. March 14.
Letters must be 300 or fewer words.
Please include the writer's name, address and telephone number for verification purposes; only the writer's name and community of residence will be published.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication. Some letters may be published online but not in print.
Email letters to email@example.com or mail them to NOW Newspapers Public Forum, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Ste. A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Video: Franklin students drop the textbook, pick up the Chromebook
- Franklin digs deeper into quarry issues
- Franklin emergency crews respond to overturned truck
- Franklin High scores 23.5 in ACT assessment
- The $59 million and $7 million questions: Oak Creek-Franklin district details Nov. referendum
- Franklin soccer match turns violent in stands
- Franklin looks to expand its Water & Sewer facility
- Bo Jackson considers partnership with The Rock for potential dome facility
- Franklin board approve unchanged school tax levy
- Franklin considers City Hall makeover: Officials seek new concept designs for facility beyond roof and siding projects