NOW Newspapers invites you to endorse your favorite candidates in local elections by submitting a letter to the Public Forum.
Letters regarding the April 1 election must be received in the NOW office by 5 p.m. March 14.
Letters must be 300 or fewer words.
Please include the writer's name, address and telephone number for verification purposes; only the writer's name and community of residence will be published.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication. Some letters may be published online but not in print.
Email letters to email@example.com or mail them to NOW Newspapers Public Forum, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Ste. A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin High Senior Mara Matovich represents Wisconsin in U.S. Senate Youth Program
- Slow-developing Hampton hotel in Franklin now expected to open in spring
- Voters in Oak Creek-Franklin and Greendale decide candidates for April 7 election
- Franklin resident begins Kickstarter campaign to produce Candy Land dice
- Greenfield's Naked Furniture to close April 30
- I-94 plan that decreases freeway access disappoints West Allis officials
- Franklin considers resident's request for dog park
- Sessions offered to public on Whitnall School District referendum questions
- Franklin police investigate home invasion of 83-year-old woman's Oakwood Road residence
- Election Forum: Oak Creek School Board primary, seven candidates (four will advance)