NOW Newspapers invites you to endorse your favorite candidates in local elections by submitting a letter to the Public Forum.
Letters regarding the April 1 election must be received in the NOW office by 5 p.m. March 14.
Letters must be 300 or fewer words.
Please include the writer's name, address and telephone number for verification purposes; only the writer's name and community of residence will be published.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication. Some letters may be published online but not in print.
Email letters to email@example.com or mail them to NOW Newspapers Public Forum, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Ste. A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Recall committee calls Franklin alderwoman a 'wicked witch' in flier
- Kayla's Krew gets caught in middle of playground fight over site options in Franklin
- Franklin officials applaud new expansion of cramped water and sewer facility
- Franklin replaces old pedestrian bridge in Legend Park
- Academy of Performing Arts to move its Franklin location
- With video tour, photos: Whitnall nears $29.4 million facilities referendum
- Franklin School Board candidates answer pre-election questions
- Video: Franklin High School senior Noah Bachofen makes waves with his yo-yo
- Taxpayer federation to fight against $22 million Whitnall referendum
- Franklin Common Council approves new stop light equipment to assist emergency responders