NOW Newspapers invites you to endorse your favorite candidates in local elections by submitting a letter to the Public Forum.
Letters regarding the April 1 election must be received in the NOW office by 5 p.m. March 14.
Letters must be 300 or fewer words.
Please include the writer's name, address and telephone number for verification purposes; only the writer's name and community of residence will be published.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication. Some letters may be published online but not in print.
Email letters to email@example.com or mail them to NOW Newspapers Public Forum, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Ste. A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin board approve unchanged school tax levy
- Franklin considers City Hall makeover: Officials seek new concept designs for facility beyond roof and siding projects
- Video Tour: Franklin High School construction nears completion for first day of school
- Video: Whitnall launches districtwide iPad initiative
- Franklin needs more retail, according to report. Officials consider their options.
- Franklin School District implements 1:1 Initiative for school year
- Oak Creek-Franklin board puts school space-related referendum questions on November ballot
- New Franklin park indeed aims for 'Pleasant View'
- School resource officer approved for Franklin High during 2014-15 school year
- South North Cape Road reconstruction delayed until 2015