NOW Newspapers invites you to endorse your favorite candidates in local elections by submitting a letter to the Public Forum.
Letters regarding the April 1 election must be received in the NOW office by 5 p.m. March 14.
Letters must be 300 or fewer words.
Please include the writer's name, address and telephone number for verification purposes; only the writer's name and community of residence will be published.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication. Some letters may be published online but not in print.
Email letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to NOW Newspapers Public Forum, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Ste. A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
- Websites to get new look, realignment
- Oak Creek Public Library to host Hogwarts Reunion
- Franklin community shows support for local police officers
- Moth Night at Wehr Nature Center July 29&30
- Gas leak in Franklin causes traffic stop, evacuation
- Pokemon Go can go anywhere, but you shouldn't, police say
- FPS announces district and school administrators for new school year
- Traffic blocked for gas leak near Old Loomis Rd and Rawson Ave
- Franklin police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- News & Notes: July 21, 2016 issue