NOW Newspapers invites you to endorse your favorite candidates in local elections by submitting a letter to the Public Forum.
Letters regarding the April 1 election must be received in the NOW office by 5 p.m. March 14.
Letters must be 300 or fewer words.
Please include the writer's name, address and telephone number for verification purposes; only the writer's name and community of residence will be published.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication. Some letters may be published online but not in print.
Email letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to NOW Newspapers Public Forum, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Ste. A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tenth Franklin food drive collects over 850 pounds of food
- Oak Creek-Franklin School Board hopefuls state their views (1)
- Franklin police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Tickets now on sale for annual 'Taste of Oak Creek-Franklin' fundraiser
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in January
- Greendale School District announces names of candidates for superintendent position
- Franklin joins Light and Unite Red Week to fight substance abuse
- Video: Oak Creek reflects on Obama's call for tighter gun legislation
- Four libraries join to offer first Memory Cafe in Milwaukee County