NOW Newspapers invites you to endorse your favorite candidates in local elections by submitting a letter to the Public Forum.
Letters regarding the April 1 election must be received in the NOW office by 5 p.m. March 14.
Letters must be 300 or fewer words.
Please include the writer's name, address and telephone number for verification purposes; only the writer's name and community of residence will be published.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication. Some letters may be published online but not in print.
Email letters to email@example.com or mail them to NOW Newspapers Public Forum, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Ste. A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin shoots down community residential facility for drug and alcohol abusers (1)
- Video: The curtain rises on Franklin High School's new performing arts center (1)
- Whitnall ponders: What's next? Moving on in the face of failed referendum
- Oak Creek-Franklin auditorium referendum defeated
- Whitnall school referendums voted down
- Lewis and Evans elected to Franklin School District Board (1)
- Franklin church quickly spreads its roots
- Franklin Common Council approves Kayla's Krew playground site (1)
- Here's what's on the April 7 ballot in Oak Creek, Franklin, Greendale and Hales Corners
- Recall committee calls Franklin alderwoman a 'wicked witch' in flier (18)