NOW Newspapers invites you to endorse your favorite candidates in local elections by submitting a letter to the Public Forum.
Letters regarding the April 1 election must be received in the NOW office by 5 p.m. March 14.
Letters must be 300 or fewer words.
Please include the writer's name, address and telephone number for verification purposes; only the writer's name and community of residence will be published.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication. Some letters may be published online but not in print.
Email letters to email@example.com or mail them to NOW Newspapers Public Forum, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Ste. A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
- Franklin water rates could increase by 7 percent
- Woman charged in connection with condo fire in Franklin
- Franklin celebrating Arbor Day with saplings, cleanup
- Franklin police holding self-defense seminar for women May 7
- Franklin police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: May 5, 2016 issue
- Whitnall gets new school district superintendent
- Franklin police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- News & Notes: April 28, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: Art at Boerner, brain series and more