The South Milwaukee Police Department has issued the following statement:
"On the evening of Jan. 5, 2013, SMPD received a call of an armed robbery in the 800 block of Lakeview Avenue. A suspect vehicle was later observed by SMPD officers, and the vehicle was stopped in the 7500 block of Howell Avenue in Oak Creek. A foot chase with two subjects that fled the vehicle resulted in their apprehension. A firearm believed to have been used in the robbery was later recovered in the parking lot of the Sikh Temple. This case remains under investigation. It is believed all suspects have been taken into custody."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local police assemble for seat belt enforcement
- News & Notes: May 21, 2015 issue
- Long-term care home now has city of Franklin's OK
- Franklin police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners and Oak Creek have full list of holiday events
- Cargill, MillerCoors employees give back in day of volunteering at Franklin farm
- Teens charged in burglaries
- Local dermatology clinic unveils new name, brand
- Company behind Franklin High School's new floor wins national awards for design
- Taking a FARE view of risky food allergies