Greendale - Canterbury Elementary School has partnered with Northwestern Mutual to support Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation in raising money to help fight childhood cancer.
The school will host lemonade stands throughout the school year, including during the family open house Saturday, with all proceeds going toward the cause.
Robby McFaul, Greendale Public Works director, built the stand last week, with students and teachers giving it a fresh coat of paint.
Community members who would like to donate money or supplies for the stand can email Marlo Dentice-Johnson at email@example.com.
- Warrior Dash obstacle course coming to The Rock Aug. 13
- Franklin High School wins awards for "Fiddler on the Roof"
- News & Notes: May 26, 2016 issue
- Classes resume at Franklin High School following evacuation
- Franklin police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: May 26, 2016 issue
- Ryan schedules mobile office tour dates
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek Memorial-ize the holiday
- Construction blooms in Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek
- Sink or Swim: One Franklin family's fight with rare bone cancer