Greendale - Canterbury Elementary School has partnered with Northwestern Mutual to support Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation in raising money to help fight childhood cancer.
The school will host lemonade stands throughout the school year, including during the family open house Saturday, with all proceeds going toward the cause.
Robby McFaul, Greendale Public Works director, built the stand last week, with students and teachers giving it a fresh coat of paint.
Community members who would like to donate money or supplies for the stand can email Marlo Dentice-Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin condo fire sends one woman to the hospital
- Franklin police holding self-defense seminar for women May 7
- News & Notes: April 28, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: Art at Boerner, brain series and more
- Franklin police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin water rates could increase by 7 percent
- Franklin celebrating Arbor Day with saplings and city cleanup
- Kayla's Playground closed April 26
- Southbrook Church hosting prescription drug awareness event April 25
- Franklin students get real-life experience in remodeling teacher's basement