Greendale - Canterbury Elementary School has partnered with Northwestern Mutual to support Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation in raising money to help fight childhood cancer.
The school will host lemonade stands throughout the school year, including during the family open house Saturday, with all proceeds going toward the cause.
Robby McFaul, Greendale Public Works director, built the stand last week, with students and teachers giving it a fresh coat of paint.
Community members who would like to donate money or supplies for the stand can email Marlo Dentice-Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Recall committee calls Franklin alderwoman a 'wicked witch' in flier
- Franklin High School seeks preschool-ready children
- Academy of Performing Arts to move its Franklin location
- Franklin Health Dept. asks residents to check home for radon levels
- New scholarship available to Franklin students pursuing careers in the arts
- Franklin police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Kayla's Krew gets caught in middle of playground fight over site options in Franklin
- Pleasant View Elementary seeks graduate memories for 50th anniversary
- Franklin mayor vetoes Froemming Park location for Kayla's Krew, calls for special meeting
- Franklin targets Froemming Park for Kayla's Krew playground, county approval uncertain