Greendale - Canterbury Elementary School has partnered with Northwestern Mutual to support Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation in raising money to help fight childhood cancer.
The school will host lemonade stands throughout the school year, including during the family open house Saturday, with all proceeds going toward the cause.
Robby McFaul, Greendale Public Works director, built the stand last week, with students and teachers giving it a fresh coat of paint.
Community members who would like to donate money or supplies for the stand can email Marlo Dentice-Johnson at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitnall three-term incumbent won't seek re-election
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- News & Notes: Dec. 5
- Former alderman Steve Olson to make mayoral bid
- News and Notes
- Hampton Inn slated for Loomis and 76th
- Police Report: Nov. 26
- Get ready to bounce, jump at indoor trampoline park
- Greendale man charged with groping deputy in Whitnall Park sex sting
- Chapel to comfort cancer patients in Franklin