Greendale - Canterbury Elementary School has partnered with Northwestern Mutual to support Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation in raising money to help fight childhood cancer.
The school will host lemonade stands throughout the school year, including during the family open house Saturday, with all proceeds going toward the cause.
Robby McFaul, Greendale Public Works director, built the stand last week, with students and teachers giving it a fresh coat of paint.
Community members who would like to donate money or supplies for the stand can email Marlo Dentice-Johnson at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: April 22
- News & Notes: April 24
- Franklin finds Rock's downtown/stadium's proposal to be less than solid idea
- Funeral home not recommended by Franklin Plan Commission
- Franklin Historical Society to host 2 spring events
- Murals created from colorful bottle caps at Edgerton Elementary
- Franklin School District opposes N. Cape path proposal
- News & Notes: April 17