Several residents called Oak Creek police in the past week after receiving an anti-Semitic pamphlet that also discussed the shooting at the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin in August.
According to Oak Creek police, the South Milwaukee Police Department also received about six reports of matching literature being placed on porches in their city; however, they also have no information on who is distributing the pamphlets.
Police examined the pamphlet and stated it didn't contain any direct threats toward people or establishments.
If you have information about the organization or person/people distributing these pamphlets you can call the Oak Creek Police Department at (414) 762-8200. If residents receive one of these pamphlets they are advised to simply throw the literature away, police said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- DJ's Court Tourney held Saturday
- BMX, skateboarding competition canceled Saturday in Oak Creek
- News & Notes: July 24, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Kayla's Krew gains Franklin support for all-inclusive playground
- Rock League Baseball players featured in nationwide Pepsi commercial
- Vehicle stolen in Franklin used in Greenfield carjacking
- News & Notes: July 17, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: July 17, 2014 issue
- The Federation of Croatian Societies hosts annual Croatian Fest this weekend