Several residents called Oak Creek police in the past week after receiving an anti-Semitic pamphlet that also discussed the shooting at the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin in August.
According to Oak Creek police, the South Milwaukee Police Department also received about six reports of matching literature being placed on porches in their city; however, they also have no information on who is distributing the pamphlets.
Police examined the pamphlet and stated it didn't contain any direct threats toward people or establishments.
If you have information about the organization or person/people distributing these pamphlets you can call the Oak Creek Police Department at (414) 762-8200. If residents receive one of these pamphlets they are advised to simply throw the literature away, police said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Council wants answers, assurances about emergency warning system
- Whitnall three-term incumbent won't seek re-election (1)
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- News & Notes: Dec. 5
- Former alderman Steve Olson to make mayoral bid (2)
- News and Notes
- Hampton Inn slated for Loomis and 76th
- Police Report: Nov. 26
- Get ready to bounce, jump at indoor trampoline park (2)
- Greendale man charged with groping deputy in Whitnall Park sex sting