Franklin — The Hiller Ford dealership will host its fifth annual MACC Fund Car Show on Sunday, Sept. 7.
The car show will feature more than 600 automobiles "of all makes and models," said organizer Jim Patterson.
The event will include an iPad drawing, food vendors, live music and a raffle for autographed memorabilia from Aaron Rodgers.
All proceeds will benefit the Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer Fund. The daylong car show typically earns between $12,000 and $15,000 for the nonprofit organization, Patterson said.
The car show will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Hiller Ford dealership, located at 6455 S. 108th Street.
For registration information, visit www.maccfundcarshow.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin police report: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- New mini park takes small steps in Franklin
- Hunger Task Force Farm in Franklin tries to sustain itself in multiple ways
- News & Notes: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Carlisle Interconnect Technologies plans to expand Franklin location
- Root River Center Reopened: Grand opening will be on Oct. 9 to 11
- The Hill Has Eyes at The Rock is open for scaring
- Things to Do: Oct. 1, 2015 issue