Franklin — The Hiller Ford dealership will host its fifth annual MACC Fund Car Show on Sunday, Sept. 7.
The car show will feature more than 600 automobiles "of all makes and models," said organizer Jim Patterson.
The event will include an iPad drawing, food vendors, live music and a raffle for autographed memorabilia from Aaron Rodgers.
All proceeds will benefit the Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer Fund. The daylong car show typically earns between $12,000 and $15,000 for the nonprofit organization, Patterson said.
The car show will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Hiller Ford dealership, located at 6455 S. 108th Street.
For registration information, visit www.maccfundcarshow.com.
- Things to Do: May 5, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- Woman charged in connection with condo fire in Franklin
- Franklin police holding self-defense seminar for women May 7
- News & Notes: April 28, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: Art at Boerner, brain series and more
- Franklin police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin water rates could increase by 7 percent
- Franklin celebrating Arbor Day with saplings, cleanup
- Kayla's Playground closed April 26