Franklin — The Hiller Ford dealership will host its fifth annual MACC Fund Car Show on Sunday, Sept. 7.
The car show will feature more than 600 automobiles "of all makes and models," said organizer Jim Patterson.
The event will include an iPad drawing, food vendors, live music and a raffle for autographed memorabilia from Aaron Rodgers.
All proceeds will benefit the Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer Fund. The daylong car show typically earns between $12,000 and $15,000 for the nonprofit organization, Patterson said.
The car show will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Hiller Ford dealership, located at 6455 S. 108th Street.
For registration information, visit www.maccfundcarshow.com.
- Franklin community shows support for local police officers
- Moth Night at Wehr Nature Center July 29&30
- Gas leak in Franklin causes traffic stop, evacuation
- Traffic blocked for gas leak near Old Loomis Rd and Rawson Ave
- News & Notes: July 21, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: July 21, 2016 issue
- FPS announces district and school administrators for new school year
- Franklin police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Pokemon Go can go anywhere, but you shouldn't, police say
- Franklin Poms dancers donate toys to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin