Franklin — The Hiller Ford dealership will host its fifth annual MACC Fund Car Show on Sunday, Sept. 7.
The car show will feature more than 600 automobiles "of all makes and models," said organizer Jim Patterson.
The event will include an iPad drawing, food vendors, live music and a raffle for autographed memorabilia from Aaron Rodgers.
All proceeds will benefit the Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer Fund. The daylong car show typically earns between $12,000 and $15,000 for the nonprofit organization, Patterson said.
The car show will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Hiller Ford dealership, located at 6455 S. 108th Street.
For registration information, visit www.maccfundcarshow.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Rock announces July Fourth celebration plans
- Sink or Swim: Franklin girl fights through early stages of a cancer diagnosis (1)
- Going Fourth: Where to celebrate holiday in Oak Creek, Franklin, Greendale and Hales Corners
- Franklin residents voice concerns about potential sidewalks
- Franklin police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Forest Park Middle School named school of distinction, merit
- Public Forum: Franklin has poor track record on taking action
- News & Notes: June 25, 2015 issue
- In name of beer, volunteers lend a hand at Franklin's Hunger Task Force Farm
- Motion to dismiss for couple charged with locking daughter in basement denied