Franklin — The Hiller Ford dealership will host its fifth annual MACC Fund Car Show on Sunday, Sept. 7.
The car show will feature more than 600 automobiles "of all makes and models," said organizer Jim Patterson.
The event will include an iPad drawing, food vendors, live music and a raffle for autographed memorabilia from Aaron Rodgers.
All proceeds will benefit the Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer Fund. The daylong car show typically earns between $12,000 and $15,000 for the nonprofit organization, Patterson said.
The car show will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Hiller Ford dealership, located at 6455 S. 108th Street.
For registration information, visit www.maccfundcarshow.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin adopts 2015 budget, keeps tax levy frozen
- News & Notes: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Corrections: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Life is art, at least for longtime Franklin man, whose works will appear at library
- Franklin police search for two armed robbery suspects
- Kayla's Krew to hold a "Design Day" for all-inclusive playground concepts
- Franklin house fire results in $90,000 worth of property loss
- Charity maintains 'legend' of former Whitnall student
- Corrections: Nov. 13, 2014 issue