Franklin — The Hiller Ford dealership will host its fifth annual MACC Fund Car Show on Sunday, Sept. 7.
The car show will feature more than 600 automobiles "of all makes and models," said organizer Jim Patterson.
The event will include an iPad drawing, food vendors, live music and a raffle for autographed memorabilia from Aaron Rodgers.
All proceeds will benefit the Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer Fund. The daylong car show typically earns between $12,000 and $15,000 for the nonprofit organization, Patterson said.
The car show will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Hiller Ford dealership, located at 6455 S. 108th Street.
For registration information, visit www.maccfundcarshow.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local police assemble for seat belt enforcement
- News & Notes: May 21, 2015 issue
- Long-term care home now has city of Franklin's OK
- Franklin police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners and Oak Creek have full list of holiday events
- Cargill, MillerCoors employees give back in day of volunteering at Franklin farm
- Teens charged in burglaries
- Local dermatology clinic unveils new name, brand
- Company behind Franklin High School's new floor wins national awards for design
- Taking a FARE view of risky food allergies