Franklin — The Hiller Ford dealership will host its fifth annual MACC Fund Car Show on Sunday, Sept. 7.
The car show will feature more than 600 automobiles "of all makes and models," said organizer Jim Patterson.
The event will include an iPad drawing, food vendors, live music and a raffle for autographed memorabilia from Aaron Rodgers.
All proceeds will benefit the Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer Fund. The daylong car show typically earns between $12,000 and $15,000 for the nonprofit organization, Patterson said.
The car show will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Hiller Ford dealership, located at 6455 S. 108th Street.
For registration information, visit www.maccfundcarshow.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek-Franklin School Board hopefuls state their views (1)
- Things to Do: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Tenth Franklin food drive collects over 850 pounds of food
- Franklin police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Video: Bucks' Rim Rockers rock Whitnall HS
- Things to Do: Jan. 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin joins Light and Unite Red Week to fight substance abuse
- Franklin police report: Jan. 28, 2016 issue
- Missing Franklin boys found safe in Ohio
- News & Notes: Jan. 21, 2016 issue