Franklin — The Hiller Ford dealership will host its fifth annual MACC Fund Car Show on Sunday, Sept. 7.
The car show will feature more than 600 automobiles "of all makes and models," said organizer Jim Patterson.
The event will include an iPad drawing, food vendors, live music and a raffle for autographed memorabilia from Aaron Rodgers.
All proceeds will benefit the Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer Fund. The daylong car show typically earns between $12,000 and $15,000 for the nonprofit organization, Patterson said.
The car show will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Hiller Ford dealership, located at 6455 S. 108th Street.
For registration information, visit www.maccfundcarshow.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin school tries a shut-up-and- eat approach at lunchtime
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Oct. 2
- Franklin Police Report: Oct. 2, 2014 issue
- Franklin mayor recommends municipal tax levy freeze in 2015 budget
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- 'The Hill Has Eyes' haunted attraction to return for third season at The Rock
- Adult Health & Wellness Day held today, free blood pressure screenings offered
- Area school districts Exceed Expectations on DPI report cards
- Franklin Police Report: Sept. 25, 2014
- Video: Franklin students drop the textbook, pick up the Chromebook