Franklin — The Hiller Ford dealership will host its fifth annual MACC Fund Car Show on Sunday, Sept. 7.
The car show will feature more than 600 automobiles "of all makes and models," said organizer Jim Patterson.
The event will include an iPad drawing, food vendors, live music and a raffle for autographed memorabilia from Aaron Rodgers.
All proceeds will benefit the Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer Fund. The daylong car show typically earns between $12,000 and $15,000 for the nonprofit organization, Patterson said.
The car show will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Hiller Ford dealership, located at 6455 S. 108th Street.
For registration information, visit www.maccfundcarshow.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Recall committee calls Franklin alderwoman a 'wicked witch' in flier
- Franklin High School seeks preschool-ready children
- Academy of Performing Arts to move its Franklin location
- Franklin Health Dept. asks residents to check home for radon levels
- New scholarship available to Franklin students pursuing careers in the arts
- Franklin police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Kayla's Krew gets caught in middle of playground fight over site options in Franklin
- Pleasant View Elementary seeks graduate memories for 50th anniversary
- Franklin mayor vetoes Froemming Park location for Kayla's Krew, calls for special meeting
- Franklin targets Froemming Park for Kayla's Krew playground, county approval uncertain