Franklin — The Hiller Ford dealership will host its fifth annual MACC Fund Car Show on Sunday, Sept. 7.
The car show will feature more than 600 automobiles "of all makes and models," said organizer Jim Patterson.
The event will include an iPad drawing, food vendors, live music and a raffle for autographed memorabilia from Aaron Rodgers.
All proceeds will benefit the Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer Fund. The daylong car show typically earns between $12,000 and $15,000 for the nonprofit organization, Patterson said.
The car show will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Hiller Ford dealership, located at 6455 S. 108th Street.
For registration information, visit www.maccfundcarshow.com.
- Franklin Library will host "Princess of Magic" June 28
- A referendum will be held to decide fate of Forest Park Middle School (1)
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek fire up for the Fourth
- Franklin Police arrest two suspects for poaching in Whitnall Park
- News & Notes: June 23, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: June 23, 2016 issue
- Paul Ryan schedules stops in Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek
- Franklin police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- Wehr Nature Center invites community to count butterflies for NABA
- Wehr Nature Center to host "Summer Solstice Social"