Franklin — The Hiller Ford dealership will host its fifth annual MACC Fund Car Show on Sunday, Sept. 7.
The car show will feature more than 600 automobiles "of all makes and models," said organizer Jim Patterson.
The event will include an iPad drawing, food vendors, live music and a raffle for autographed memorabilia from Aaron Rodgers.
All proceeds will benefit the Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer Fund. The daylong car show typically earns between $12,000 and $15,000 for the nonprofit organization, Patterson said.
The car show will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Hiller Ford dealership, located at 6455 S. 108th Street.
For registration information, visit www.maccfundcarshow.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin Historical Society to host holiday youth activities before 'An Old-Fashioned Christmas'
- Franklin panel updates city master plan to accommodate apartment development
- Holiday events to kick off in Oak Creek, Franklin, Hales Corners and Greendale
- With monitoring services secured for 2015, Franklin sets new conditions for future quarry contracts
- Brookfield delays financial assistance decision as aldermen request more information
- Franklin police report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Franklin adopts 2015 budget, keeps tax levy frozen
- News & Notes: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Corrections: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Life is art, at least for longtime Franklin man, whose works will appear at library