Two missing Franklin boys were found safe a day after an Amber Alert had been issued on Tuesday, Jan. 19.
Zidan W. Wesam, 9, and Kadeen W. Wesam, 6, were believed to have been taken by their mother, Nahla Y. Abdullah, 32, in a silver 2010 Honda Insight hatchback.
The boys and their mother were located in East Cleveland, Ohio, on Wednesday morning, Jan. 20. The children are now in protective custody.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sink or Swim: One Franklin family's fight with rare bone cancer
- Video: Alanna Koehler opens up about daughter's cancer diagnosis
- Video: Brittany Norris finds out she has cancer
- Grease fire damages oven at Franklin bakery
- Five places to go to let your dog off the leash this summer
- Reptile Day returns June 12 at Wehr Nature Center
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- 'Bow Tie,' deer illegally hunted in Wauwatosa, finally returns home
- News & Notes: May 19, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: May 19, 2016 issue