Franklin - Police are seeking a 30-year-old Waukesha man who led officers on a high-speed chase during the early morning hours of Christmas Day.
According to the Franklin police log:
Officers began pursuing a maroon 1996 Chrysler Concorde after the driver suddenly turned off his headlights and started speeding in the 7800 block of West Imperial Drive, shortly after 2:30 a.m. Dec. 25. The pursuit ended when officers lost sight of the vehicle in the 8200 block of West Winston Way.
At 3:14 a.m. police received word that the car was discovered in the back yard in the 8200 block of West Winston Way. The driver had apparently hit the curb at the dead end of Winston Way and continued driving onto a residential property. The car struck a window well and electric meter on the west side of a home before crashing into a brush pile in the back yard.
The driver, a 30-year-old Waukesha man, was not in the vehicle and officers were unable to find him.
- Franklin community shows support for local police officers
- Moth Night at Wehr Nature Center July 29&30
- Gas leak in Franklin causes traffic stop, evacuation
- Traffic blocked for gas leak near Old Loomis Rd and Rawson Ave
- News & Notes: July 21, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: July 21, 2016 issue
- FPS announces district and school administrators for new school year
- Franklin police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Pokemon Go can go anywhere, but you shouldn't, police say
- Franklin Poms dancers donate toys to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin