Franklin — Franklin High School received an average ACT composite score of 23.5 in 2014, matching its best overall score in 2012.
The ACT college admission exam measures students' educational development in English, mathematics, reading and science.
The state of Wisconsin has the second highest ACT performance in the nation for 2014, with an average composite score of 22.1.
Franklin High School also saw an increase in ACT participation, increasing from 71 percent of students in 2012 and 2013 to 79 percent in 2014.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Falls board plans to move ahead with private property sewer lateral work
- Franklin police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Franklin shoots down community residential facility for drug and alcohol abusers (1)
- News & Notes: April 23, 2015 issue
- Department of Transportation begins 27th Street reconstruction
- Woman hurt in strong arm robbery at Franklin Wal-Mart (2)
- News & Notes: April 16, 2015 issue
- Video: The curtain rises on Franklin High School's new performing arts center (1)
- Whitnall ponders: What's next? Moving on in the face of failed referendum