Franklin — Franklin High School received an average ACT composite score of 23.5 in 2014, matching its best overall score in 2012.
The ACT college admission exam measures students' educational development in English, mathematics, reading and science.
The state of Wisconsin has the second highest ACT performance in the nation for 2014, with an average composite score of 22.1.
Franklin High School also saw an increase in ACT participation, increasing from 71 percent of students in 2012 and 2013 to 79 percent in 2014.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local police assemble for seat belt enforcement
- News & Notes: May 21, 2015 issue
- Long-term care home now has city of Franklin's OK
- Franklin police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners and Oak Creek have full list of holiday events
- Cargill, MillerCoors employees give back in day of volunteering at Franklin farm
- Teens charged in burglaries
- Local dermatology clinic unveils new name, brand
- Company behind Franklin High School's new floor wins national awards for design
- Taking a FARE view of risky food allergies