Franklin — Franklin High School received an average ACT composite score of 23.5 in 2014, matching its best overall score in 2012.
The ACT college admission exam measures students' educational development in English, mathematics, reading and science.
The state of Wisconsin has the second highest ACT performance in the nation for 2014, with an average composite score of 22.1.
Franklin High School also saw an increase in ACT participation, increasing from 71 percent of students in 2012 and 2013 to 79 percent in 2014.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Forest Park Middle School named school of distinction, merit
- News & Notes: June 25, 2015 issue
- In name of beer, volunteers lend a hand at Franklin's Hunger Task Force Farm
- Motion to dismiss for couple charged with locking daughter in basement denied
- Franklin police report: June 25, 2015 issue
- Pizano's looks to open frozen pizza factory in Franklin
- Summer road construction projects dig in deep in Oak Creek, Franklin, Greendale and Hales Corners
- Omega Burger owners in Franklin charged for violating federal tax laws
- Bryon Riesch Paralysis Foundation golf outing raises $280,000
- Franklin pediatrician featured in new safety commercial