Franklin — Franklin High School received an average ACT composite score of 23.5 in 2014, matching its best overall score in 2012.
The ACT college admission exam measures students' educational development in English, mathematics, reading and science.
The state of Wisconsin has the second highest ACT performance in the nation for 2014, with an average composite score of 22.1.
Franklin High School also saw an increase in ACT participation, increasing from 71 percent of students in 2012 and 2013 to 79 percent in 2014.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin hosts free pond maintenance seminar
- Franklin Historical Society to present final Civil War musical performance
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News IQ: April 2
- Franklin Common Council approves Kayla's Krew playground site
- Franklin police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Here's what's on the April 7 ballot in Oak Creek, Franklin, Greendale and Hales Corners
- Franklin police warn of identity theft trend
- Franklin, Greendale students speak with officials about youth tobacco prevention
- Recall committee calls Franklin alderwoman a 'wicked witch' in flier (10)
- Franklin High School seeks preschool-ready children