Franklin — Franklin High School received an average ACT composite score of 23.5 in 2014, matching its best overall score in 2012.
The ACT college admission exam measures students' educational development in English, mathematics, reading and science.
The state of Wisconsin has the second highest ACT performance in the nation for 2014, with an average composite score of 22.1.
Franklin High School also saw an increase in ACT participation, increasing from 71 percent of students in 2012 and 2013 to 79 percent in 2014.
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek fire up for the Fourth
- Franklin Police arrest two suspects for poaching in Whitnall Park
- News & Notes: June 23, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: June 23, 2016 issue
- Paul Ryan schedules stops in Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek
- Franklin police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- Wehr Nature Center invites community to count butterflies for NABA
- Wehr Nature Center to host "Summer Solstice Social"
- Missing endangered person rescued from sewer access box
- Exotic animals coming to Franklin Library for Zoozort program