A man reported that a referee punched him during a soccer game at the Milwaukee County Indoor Sports Complex on May 10.
According to the Franklin police report:
The man called police and said a referee punched him during a game at the complex, 6000 W. Ryan Road, about 2:15 p.m. May 10.
The responding officer interviewed the caller and several other witnesses, and they said the referee had pushed the coach of the soccer team and struck the caller in the chest with a closed fist.
No other information was released as part of the police report.
- Franklin resident one of the first to use new heart monitoring device
- Portable toilet "blown up" in Franklin
- Franklin to celebrate 60th anniversary
- Franklin continues to explore implications of Ballpark Commons project
- Franklin approves new self-storage facility on 27th street
- Things to Do: June 30, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: June 30, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to once again host "Writer's Nights"
- Franklin Library will host "Princess of Magic" June 28
- Referendum will be held to decide fate of Forest Park Middle School (6)