A man reported that a referee punched him during a soccer game at the Milwaukee County Indoor Sports Complex on May 10.
According to the Franklin police report:
The man called police and said a referee punched him during a game at the complex, 6000 W. Ryan Road, about 2:15 p.m. May 10.
The responding officer interviewed the caller and several other witnesses, and they said the referee had pushed the coach of the soccer team and struck the caller in the chest with a closed fist.
No other information was released as part of the police report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin, Greendale students speak with officials about youth tobacco prevention
- Recall committee calls Franklin alderwoman a 'wicked witch' in flier
- Franklin High School seeks preschool-ready children
- Academy of Performing Arts to move its Franklin location
- Franklin Health Dept. asks residents to check home for radon levels
- New scholarship available to Franklin students pursuing careers in the arts
- Franklin police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Kayla's Krew gets caught in middle of playground fight over site options in Franklin
- Pleasant View Elementary seeks graduate memories for 50th anniversary
- Franklin mayor vetoes Froemming Park location for Kayla's Krew, calls for special meeting