A man reported that a referee punched him during a soccer game at the Milwaukee County Indoor Sports Complex on May 10.
According to the Franklin police report:
The man called police and said a referee punched him during a game at the complex, 6000 W. Ryan Road, about 2:15 p.m. May 10.
The responding officer interviewed the caller and several other witnesses, and they said the referee had pushed the coach of the soccer team and struck the caller in the chest with a closed fist.
No other information was released as part of the police report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin Historical Society to host holiday youth activities before 'An Old-Fashioned Christmas'
- Franklin panel updates city master plan to accommodate apartment development
- Holiday events to kick off in Oak Creek, Franklin, Hales Corners and Greendale
- With monitoring services secured for 2015, Franklin sets new conditions for future quarry contracts
- Brookfield delays financial assistance decision as aldermen request more information
- Franklin police report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Franklin adopts 2015 budget, keeps tax levy frozen
- News & Notes: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Corrections: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Life is art, at least for longtime Franklin man, whose works will appear at library