A man reported that a referee punched him during a soccer game at the Milwaukee County Indoor Sports Complex on May 10.
According to the Franklin police report:
The man called police and said a referee punched him during a game at the complex, 6000 W. Ryan Road, about 2:15 p.m. May 10.
The responding officer interviewed the caller and several other witnesses, and they said the referee had pushed the coach of the soccer team and struck the caller in the chest with a closed fist.
No other information was released as part of the police report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin to negotiate terms of West St. Martins Road repair, ownership with Milwaukee County
- News & Notes: Dec. 18, 2014 issue
- Franklin police report: Dec. 18, 2014 issue
- Franklin resident Mary Mainella just one of many older adults serving Milwaukee’s veterans through Interfaith
- Homeward bound: Victory of the Lamb, Kayla's Krew move closer to making new facilities a reality
- Franklin police report: Dec. 11, 2014 issue
- Franklin man faces arson charge for allegedly starting apartment fire (1)
- Arson suspect of Franklin apartment complex fire taken into custody
- News & Notes: Dec. 4, 2014 issue