1 A 49-year-old man was arrested for shoplifting 14 bottles of alcohol, valued at $378, during three separate incidents at Pick 'n Save, 7780 S. Lovers Lane Road, on March 26, April 7 and April 14. The man was positively identified after he was arrested for shoplifting alcohol at a Pick 'n Save in Oconomowoc on April 21.
2 An iPhone 4S was stolen from a computer workstation at the Franklin Public Library, 9151 W. Loomis Road, between 3 and 4:20 p.m. April 21.
3 An unknown man shoplifted 15 Blu-ray discs, valued at $263, at Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St., and then fled the store through the lawn and garden section at about 2:25 p.m. April 23. The man, described as a white male with short/shaved dark hair, a light mustache and wearing a blue hoodie with a Milwaukee Brewers emblem and blue jean shorts, fled in a white Ford Focus.
4 A 21-year-old man was arrested for employee theft after he stole $400 from 7-Eleven, 7610 W. Rawson Ave., at about 10:30 a.m. April 26.
5 An unknown man shoplifted a shirt, pants and a watch at Salvation Army, 6341 S. 27th St., at about 2:40 p.m. April 26, and then fled in a red Ford Explorer.
6 A 29-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for shoplifting and possession of drug paraphernalia after he was caught stealing a $600 desktop computer, $13 sweatshirt and a two-pack of box cutters at Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St., at about 3:30 p.m. April 27.
7 A 21-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after his 2008 Ford Crown Vic Police Interceptor was pulled over on South 68th Street and West Drexel Avenue at about 12:25 p.m. April 22. He was also taken into custody for having a warrant with Racine County for impersonating an officer.
8 A 21-year-old Franksville man was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the 7100 block of South 27th Street at about 2:45 p.m. April 28.
9 A 19-year-old Oak Creek man was arrested for drunken driving and was cited for deviating from a designated lane and under-age person transporting alcohol in a motor vehicle in the 8000 block of West Ryan Road at about 1 a.m. April 23. A preliminary breath test indicated a blood alcohol content of .10.
10 A 32-year-old Mount Pleasant woman was arrested for drunken driving in the 8200 block of South 27th Street at about 1:30 a.m. April 25. A preliminary breath test indicated a blood alcohol content of .12.
11 The fencing was cut on a storage unit in an apartment building in the 10500 block of West Cortez Circle during an attempted burglary sometime between March 27 and April 27.
· Four Franklin residents reported their name and Social Security number was used to fraudulently file a 2013 tax return between April 21 and April 27.
· Franklin police responded to one domestic violence call and assisted with two rescue calls and one fire call between April 21 and April 27.
12 A man called police after he attempted to buy .22 caliber bullets at Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St., and was approached at the counter by an unknown man who asked him to buy two boxes of bullets for him at about 11:30 a.m. April 23. After the caller learned that Walmart was out of .22 bullets and he was leaving the store, he said he was approached by another male subject who stated he could get 10 boxes of bullets for him at $45 per box in about one hour. The caller found this suspicious and reported it to the police.
13 An unknown man passed a counterfeit $100 bill at Target, 7800 S. Lovers Lane Road, at about 1:45 p.m. April 23. The man was described as a black male with long dreadlocks and wearing a brown jacket, black pants and a red shirt.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin police report: Nov. 13, 2014 issue
- Franklin police report: Nov. 6, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Franklin Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: Oct. 9, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: Oct. 2, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: Sept. 25, 2014
- Franklin Police Report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: Sept. 11, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: Aug. 14, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: Aug. 7, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 31, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: July 17, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: July 10, 2014