1A gold and diamond ring was stolen from an unlocked residence in the 11400 block of West Swiss Street while the resident was walking her dog between 11 and 11:30 p.m. April 3.
2An iPod Touch in a blue plastic case, two silver rings, two gold necklaces, two silver necklaces and a pair of gold and diamond earrings were stolen from a residence in the 9300 block of South 92nd Street between 6:15 and 8 a.m. April 5. The home might have been entered through an unlocked kitchen window.
· Two Franklin residents reported being the victim of telephone scams between March 31 and April 7.
3A male stole 10 to 15 newly released DVDs in security cases at Walgreens, 7130 S. 76th St., at 10:55 a.m. March 31. Police have a suspect.
4A 47-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for stealing a pair of $20 headphones at Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St., about 12:30 p.m. April 1.
5A cellphone was stolen out of a customer's purse at Sam's Club, 6705 S. 27th St., at 6:30 p.m. April 2.
6Two men stole an Apple iPad Air 4G, valued at $630, and an Apple iPhone 5C, valued at $550, at Verizon Wireless, 6531 S. 27th St., about 6:45 p.m. April 2.
7A boy was arrested for shoplifting after he was seen concealing shoes and clothing at Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St., about 7 p.m. April 2.
8Four females used stolen credit cards to buy merchandise and gift cards at Walgreens, 9909 W. Loomis Road, about 7 p.m. April 3. Earlier that day, the same four females were seen at the Walgreens on South 27th Street in Franklin attempting to purchase gift cards with the stolen credit cards. Police are investigating.
9A 50-year-old Franklin man was cited for prowling after he was seen trying to steal an automobile engine from the rear lot at Highway 100 & Loomis Road Auto Sales, 9923 W. St. Martins Road, at 8:20 p.m. April 3. An employee got the plate number of his vehicle. He admitted he was going to take the engine for scrap.
10A $400 gold ring was stolen from a residence in the 7500 block of Francis Court on March 30. The report was made at 2:20 p.m. April 4. A suspect was identified.
11A male stole several bottles of Jose Cuervo Silver and Crown Royal by concealing them in a tan fabric Aldi's bag at Walgreens, 7130 S. 76th St., about 9:40 a.m. April 5.
12A 49-year-old West Allis man was arrested for shoplifting after he was seen stuffing two pair of sunglasses, valued at $278, into his coat pocket at Wisconsin Vision, 8225 S. 27th St., about 3:05 p.m. April 5.
13A 46-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for battery after he struck a bartender on the head with a barstool at On The Border, 10741 S. 27th St., about 2:10 a.m. April 6. The victim refused medical treatment.
14A 29-year-old Franklin man was arrested for battery after he was involved in a physical altercation with another man at a residence in the 9300 block of South 35th Street about 1 a.m. April 7.
15A 26-year-old man was arrested for possession of a controlled substance (oxycodone) after he attempted to enter a residence at Stonefield Village Apartments, 6350 S. 35th St., and then fled when the resident locked her door about 1:15 a.m. April 2. He was taken into custody by police in the parking lot.
16A 51-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at the American Motel, 9335 S. 27th St., about 3 a.m. April 4.
17A 20-year-old man was arrested for possession of a Schedule II narcotic (adderall), possession of a Schedule IV controlled substance (diazepam), and underage possession of alcohol in the 4500 block of West Rawson Avenue at 12:25 a.m. April 7. In addition, he was cited for driving with a suspended license and possessing open intoxicants in a vehicle.
18A 23-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for drunken driving and cited because his vehicle had defective registration lamps in the 2800 block of South Riverwood Boulevard at 12:50 a.m. April 1. His blood-alcohol content was 0.19.
19A 50-year-old Franklin man was arrested for drunken driving and cited for an unsafe lane deviation at Forest Hill Avenue and 35th Street at 11:40 p.m. April 5. His BAC was 0.25.
20A tire on an all-terrain forklift was punctured in the 5800 block of West Forest View Court between 5 p.m. March 29 and noon April 1. Damage to the forklift is estimated at $1,700.
21A pink liquid and vomit was found in a vehicle's gas tank in the 7700 block of South Scepter Drive at 10:55 a.m. March 31.
22A boy was cited for disorderly conduct for swearing at and making threatening remarks toward a teacher who refused to allow him to charge his iPod on a computer at Franklin High School, 8222 S. 51st St., about 11:45 a.m. March 31.
23A 21-year-old man was arrested for felony mistreatment of animals after he admitted to suffocating his cat to death after it killed his rat in a residence in the 6400 block of South 27th Street about 12:45 p.m. March 31.
24An intoxicated woman was cited for disorderly conduct after she threatened a neighbor in the 3600 block of West College Avenue about 3:20 p.m. April 5.
· Eight Franklin residents reported their identities were used to file fraudulent 2013 taxes between March 31 and April 7.
· Franklin police responded to three domestic violence calls and assisted with two rescue calls between March 31 and April 7.
- Franklin police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: July 14, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: July 7, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: June 30, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: June 16, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: June 9, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: June 2, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: May 19, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: May 12, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: April 14, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: April 7, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: March 31, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: March 24, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: March 17, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: March 10, 2016 issue