My friend and neighbor of 30 years, Janet Evans, is running for alderman in Franklin's 4th District. I know that Janet is the best candidate for this position as she will work very hard and do an excellent job for the residents in District 4.
Janet will research any item brought before the Common Council and will make the right decision for Franklin. She will listen to her constituents and vote for policies to make Franklin a better community. Janet takes her civic responsibilities very seriously and public service is important to her, so she will represent District 4 well.
Janet's work on the School Board will enhance her position on the Common Council. Janet sees the tie between the city of Franklin and Franklin Public Schools, that together the city and its schools build a strong community.
Please do our community a favor and vote for Janet Evans for Franklin's 4th District alderman on April 1. See you at the polls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- With monitoring services secured for 2015, Franklin sets new conditions for future quarry contracts
- Brookfield delays financial assistance decision as aldermen request more information
- Franklin police report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Franklin adopts 2015 budget, keeps tax levy frozen
- News & Notes: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Corrections: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Life is art, at least for longtime Franklin man, whose works will appear at library
- Franklin police search for two armed robbery suspects
- Kayla's Krew to hold a "Design Day" for all-inclusive playground concepts