Franklin — A 22-year-old Oak Creek man who refused to pay for two private dances at a night club was taken into custody after he became combative and began spitting on the arresting officers Monday.
According to the Franklin police report:
Officers responded to On The Border, 10741 S. 27th St., after an employee reported that a patron was refusing to pay for two private lap dances, valued at $70, about 12:30 a.m. Monday.
The man was so intoxicated he didn't remember receiving the lap dances. He originally offered to pay, but then changed his mind and became combative, resisted arrest and started spitting at police.
He was arrested for throwing/spitting bodily fluids at a police officer, resisting arrest and theft by fraud, and was taken to the county jail. He is scheduled to appear in the district attorney's office on Wednesday.
If he is charged with and found guilty of spitting at officers, a Class I felony, he would face a fine of up to $10,000 and/or imprisonment up to 31/2 years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin Historical Society to host holiday youth activities before 'An Old-Fashioned Christmas'
- Franklin panel updates city master plan to accommodate apartment development
- Holiday events to kick off in Oak Creek, Franklin, Hales Corners and Greendale
- With monitoring services secured for 2015, Franklin sets new conditions for future quarry contracts
- Brookfield delays financial assistance decision as aldermen request more information
- Franklin police report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Franklin adopts 2015 budget, keeps tax levy frozen
- News & Notes: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Corrections: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Life is art, at least for longtime Franklin man, whose works will appear at library