Franklin police dealt with reports of underage employees drinking, a woman hit with a chainsaw and a man who kicked four people during The Hill Has Eyes haunted house event at The Rock Sports Complex.
According to the Franklin police reports:
· Police arrested a 23-year-old Milwaukee man for disorderly conduct after he intentionally kicked four people in four incidents during The Hill Has Eyes haunted house event at The Rock Sports Complex, 7900 W. Crystal Ridge Drive, about 10:40 p.m. Oct. 10. The man was told he was no longer welcome at the complex and was instructed not to return.
· One woman reported she was hit with a chainsaw and another woman reported she was "harassed" while at the haunted house about 12:10 a.m. Oct. 11. The two women came into the Police Department lobby to file a report but left before talking to an officer.
· An anonymous caller reported on Oct. 14 that employees under the age of 21 who were working in the field area at the event were drinking alcohol. The caller stated that all the employees in the field were highly intoxicated on the night of Oct. 11 because they were "stumbling and falling over" while scaring people in the field, and requested police do sobriety checks on actors at this event.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitnall three-term incumbent won't seek re-election
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- News & Notes: Dec. 5
- Former alderman Steve Olson to make mayoral bid
- News and Notes
- Hampton Inn slated for Loomis and 76th
- Police Report: Nov. 26
- Get ready to bounce, jump at indoor trampoline park
- Greendale man charged with groping deputy in Whitnall Park sex sting
- Chapel to comfort cancer patients in Franklin