Oak Creek - District 1 Alderman Dan Jakubczyk and District 2 Alderman Dan Bukiewicz will hold listening sessions in March.
Bukiewicz's listening session will be held at the Oak Creek Public Library, 8620 S. Howell Ave., from 6 to 8 p.m. March 4. Residents citywide are invited to come and ask the alderman about ongoing city initiatives and events.
Jakubczyk's listening session is focused more on Drexel Town Square and will be held from 9 a.m. to noon March 16 at Oak Creek City Hall, 8640 S. Howell Ave. He will provide cookies and coffee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Falls board plans to move ahead with private property sewer lateral work
- Franklin police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Franklin shoots down community residential facility for drug and alcohol abusers (1)
- News & Notes: April 23, 2015 issue
- Department of Transportation begins 27th Street reconstruction
- Woman hurt in strong arm robbery at Franklin Wal-Mart (2)
- News & Notes: April 16, 2015 issue
- Video: The curtain rises on Franklin High School's new performing arts center (1)
- Whitnall ponders: What's next? Moving on in the face of failed referendum