Oak Creek - District 1 Alderman Dan Jakubczyk and District 2 Alderman Dan Bukiewicz will hold listening sessions in March.
Bukiewicz's listening session will be held at the Oak Creek Public Library, 8620 S. Howell Ave., from 6 to 8 p.m. March 4. Residents citywide are invited to come and ask the alderman about ongoing city initiatives and events.
Jakubczyk's listening session is focused more on Drexel Town Square and will be held from 9 a.m. to noon March 16 at Oak Creek City Hall, 8640 S. Howell Ave. He will provide cookies and coffee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Missing Franklin man found dead on Nov. 24 near Oak Leaf Bike Trail
- Things to Do: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Pick 'n Save, Hunger Task Force visit area senior centers in new mobile market
- Franklin police report: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Franklin's $37 million budget has no tax change
- Rawson Avenue closure beginning Nov. 18
- Later paper delivery for Now Newspapers’ Nov. 26, 2015, issue: Later paper next week
- News & Notes: Nov. 19, 2015
- Things to Do: Nov. 19, 2015 issue
- Franklin police report: Nov. 19, 2015 issue