Oak Creek - District 1 Alderman Dan Jakubczyk and District 2 Alderman Dan Bukiewicz will hold listening sessions in March.
Bukiewicz's listening session will be held at the Oak Creek Public Library, 8620 S. Howell Ave., from 6 to 8 p.m. March 4. Residents citywide are invited to come and ask the alderman about ongoing city initiatives and events.
Jakubczyk's listening session is focused more on Drexel Town Square and will be held from 9 a.m. to noon March 16 at Oak Creek City Hall, 8640 S. Howell Ave. He will provide cookies and coffee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: April 22
- News & Notes: April 24
- Franklin finds Rock's downtown/stadium's proposal to be less than solid idea
- Funeral home not recommended by Franklin Plan Commission
- Franklin Historical Society to host 2 spring events
- Murals created from colorful bottle caps at Edgerton Elementary
- Franklin School District opposes N. Cape path proposal
- News & Notes: April 17