Oak Creek - A 23-year-old Milwaukee man is facing felony charges after he had sex with a 15-year-old Oak Creek girl he met through an online social networking site in October.
Matthew Elmore was charged Saturday in Milwaukee County Circuit Court with two counts of second-degree sexual assault of a child and one count of possessing child pornography.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Elmore was arrested Feb. 12 after receiving a call from the girl's mother Feb. 10 reporting her daughter had had sexual intercourse with a man she met on the website MeetMe.com in October. The mother told police the two conversed for several months before they engaged in sex on two occasions in mid-January.
Elmore's next court appearance is scheduled for March 4, for a scheduling conference.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin police report: Dec. 25, 2014 issue
- Franklin to negotiate terms of West St. Martins Road repair, ownership with Milwaukee County
- News & Notes: Dec. 18, 2014 issue
- Franklin police report: Dec. 18, 2014 issue
- Franklin resident Mary Mainella just one of many older adults serving Milwaukee’s veterans through Interfaith
- Homeward bound: Victory of the Lamb, Kayla's Krew move closer to making new facilities a reality
- Franklin police report: Dec. 11, 2014 issue
- Franklin man faces arson charge for allegedly starting apartment fire (1)
- Arson suspect of Franklin apartment complex fire taken into custody