Oak Creek - A 46-year-old Cudahy woman who was removed from an Oak Creek home by police after she began throwing dog food and swinging a cooking pot at the residents returned to the scene within minutes of her release and started all over again.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A resident in the 200 block of East Susan Drive called police and asked officers to respond to the home to remove a woman who was causing a disturbance and "tearing up the place" shortly after 5 a.m. Feb. 18. The caller stated the 46-year-old Cudahy woman had been intoxicated hours before the incident, but now was just "being a whack job," and said he wanted her out of his home.
When officers arrived, they questioned a second person, who stated the woman was throwing dog food, swinging a cooking pot at him and constantly arguing with everyone. Officers arrested the woman and took her to the police station, where she was booked and cited for disorderly conduct. She was released from police custody and she left the station in a taxi cab.
At 6:15 a.m., the resident called police again stating the woman had returned. Apparently the woman left the police station in the taxi, traveled back to the residence and entered the home, which was not locked, and yelled, "That didn't work too well, did it?" and began screaming obscenities at the residents.
The woman left the home in a taxi before police arrived. After officers checked the area and were unable to find the woman, a second citation for disorderly conduct was issued by mail.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Video: Franklin students drop the textbook, pick up the Chromebook
- News & Notes: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Franklin digs deeper into quarry issues
- Franklin Educational Foundation to hold beer-tasting "Cheers to Education" event Oct. 17
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare – Franklin to host Family Health Night
- News & Notes: Sept. 11, 2014
- Franklin emergency crews respond to overturned truck
- Community Calendar: Sept. 11, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: Sept. 11, 2014 issue