Franklin - Three people are facing possible car theft charges and two of them are facing possible drug charges after police say they found cocaine and marijuana in a stolen car Jan. 7.
According to the Franklin police report:
Officers pulled a 2004 Lexus over on 68th Street at Pineberry Ridge at 3:22 a.m. after discovering the car was reported stolen through the Pewaukee Police Department.
The driver, a 45-year-old Franklin man, was arrested for receiving stolen property and possession of marijuana and cocaine with intent to deliver. He also was cited with speeding.
Two passengers in the car, a 31-year-old woman and a 29-year-old woman, were arrested for operating a vehicle without the owner's consent. The 29-year-old woman also was arrested for possession of cocaine.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Area public school districts receive state funding for library materials
- Falls board plans to move ahead with private property sewer lateral work
- Franklin police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Franklin shoots down community residential facility for drug and alcohol abusers (1)
- News & Notes: April 23, 2015 issue
- Department of Transportation begins 27th Street reconstruction
- Woman hurt in strong arm robbery at Franklin Wal-Mart (2)
- News & Notes: April 16, 2015 issue
- Video: The curtain rises on Franklin High School's new performing arts center (1)