Franklin - Police are searching for a man who robbed the Walmart pharmacy Monday evening.
According to Franklin police:
About 10:05 p.m. Monday, a man pulled a multi-tool knife on an employee and forced open a register in the pharmacy at Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St. He took a cash bag containing an undisclosed amount of money. He then left the pharmacy and was last seen walking toward the center of the store.
Franklin police responded and formed a perimeter around the store but were unable to find the man.
Police identified a suspect, a 51-year-old Milwaukee man, and are seeking him for questioning.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin, Greendale students speak with officials about youth tobacco prevention
- Recall committee calls Franklin alderwoman a 'wicked witch' in flier
- Franklin High School seeks preschool-ready children
- Academy of Performing Arts to move its Franklin location
- Franklin Health Dept. asks residents to check home for radon levels
- New scholarship available to Franklin students pursuing careers in the arts
- Franklin police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Kayla's Krew gets caught in middle of playground fight over site options in Franklin
- Pleasant View Elementary seeks graduate memories for 50th anniversary
- Franklin mayor vetoes Froemming Park location for Kayla's Krew, calls for special meeting