A 48-year-old woman called police after she was allegedly urinated on and beaten by a man she was drinking with at the Park Motel, 7273 S. 27th St., Franklin, on Dec. 8.
According to Franklin police:
Officers responded to the Park Motel shortly after 5 a.m. Dec. 9 after receiving a call from a woman who stated she had been beaten by a man she met on Saturday afternoon.
The victim told police she and the suspect, known only to her as "Mike something," decided to go to the Park Motel after they met at the Walmart bus stop on Saturday afternoon. While in a room they began drinking heavily, she said, and the suspect told her he wanted to have intercourse. After the victim refused to have sex the suspect urinated on her and then punched her in the right eye. She also told police the suspect took $120 from her before leaving the motel.
The victim suffered a black eye and a bruise on her right ring finger during the assault. Police noted she was still highly intoxicated when she was transported to the hospital at 6 a.m.
The victim described the suspect as a 48-year-old man. She stated she had never seen him before meeting him at the bus stop and could give police no other information about him.
The 48-year-old victim is the second woman allegedly assaulted and robbed at a Franklin motel within a week. On Dec. 2, a 30-year-old woman was beaten and robbed at gunpoint at the Skyway Motel. The investigations into both incidents are ongoing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek-Franklin School Board hopefuls state their views (1)
- Things to Do: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Tenth Franklin food drive collects over 850 pounds of food
- Franklin police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Video: Bucks' Rim Rockers rock Whitnall HS
- Things to Do: Jan. 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin joins Light and Unite Red Week to fight substance abuse
- Franklin police report: Jan. 28, 2016 issue
- Missing Franklin boys found safe in Ohio
- News & Notes: Jan. 21, 2016 issue