Oak Creek - Tires were slashed on at least six vehicles in an area bounded by 11th Avenue, Puetz Road and Highway 32 between midnight Sunday and early Monday morning.
According to the Oak Creek police report the following tire-slashing incidents were reported to have happened that night:
Both driver-side tires were slashed on a Honda in the 3200 block of East Stonefield Drive.
Four tires were slashed on a van at Grace Lutheran Early Childhood Center, 3381 E. Puetz Road.
Three tires were slashed on one car and two rear tires were slashed on a second car at Lake Forest Apartments.
Four tires were slashed on a vehicle in the 8600 block of South Market Place.
Both driver-side tires were slashed on a vehicle in the 3500 block of East Puetz Road.
Total damage is estimated at $2,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin High Senior Mara Matovich to represent Wisconsin in U.S. Senate Youth Program
- Franklin police report: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- News & Notes: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- Franklin police investigate home invasion of 83-year-old woman's Oakwood Road residence
- More trees than anticipated will fall in road reconstruction plan in Franklin
- Franklin police report: Jan. 22, 2015 issue
- Ending Common Core raises concerns among West Allis and West Milwaukee educators
- Whitnall ready to go for $29.4 million facilities referendums
- Franklin High School students apply nice doggone artistic touch for canine care business
- News & Notes: Jan. 15, 2015 issue