A 54-year-old Franklin man was arrested for stealing narcotics from multiple shipments at UPS, 6800 S. Sixth St., Sept. 27.
The man, an employee at UPS, was arrested after managers launched an investigation into multiple thefts from drug shipments that occurred over the past year. When a company official confronted the employee and told him he was a suspect, the man admitted stealing narcotics from shipments.
At the time he was arrested, officers found 25 oxycodone pills in the man's possession. The man gave police permission to search his residence, where officers found an additional 74 pills of various narcotics that were confirmed stolen from shipments at UPS.
He is facing possible state charges of theft and possession of Schedule II narcotics.
- Warrior Dash obstacle course coming to The Rock Aug. 13
- Franklin High School wins awards for "Fiddler on the Roof"
- News & Notes: May 26, 2016 issue
- Classes resume at Franklin High School following evacuation
- Franklin police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: May 26, 2016 issue
- Ryan schedules mobile office tour dates
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek Memorial-ize the holiday
- Construction blooms in Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek
- Sink or Swim: One Franklin family's fight with rare bone cancer