A Greenfield man was arrested and cited for disorderly conduct after he pulled a woman’s hair during a fight over a parking space at Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St., at 10:45 a.m. Sunday.
According to the Franklin police report:
A 51-year-old Franklin man stated he was waiting for a parking spot at Walmart when a different vehicle snuck in front of him and took the space.
After a few words were exchanged, the driver of the vehicle that took the spot approached the caller’s vehicle, stuck his hand through the open window and pulled the hair of the passenger, a 57-year-old Franklin woman.
He then left the parking lot and entered the store.
The suspect, a 55-year-old Greenfield man who was described by the caller as a balding white male wearing wire-rimmed glasses and Packer clothing, was located by store security and police.
He was cited for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin adopts 2015 budget, keeps tax levy frozen
- News & Notes: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Corrections: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Life is art, at least for longtime Franklin man, whose works will appear at library
- Franklin police search for two armed robbery suspects
- Kayla's Krew to hold a "Design Day" for all-inclusive playground concepts
- Franklin house fire results in $90,000 worth of property loss
- Charity maintains 'legend' of former Whitnall student
- Corrections: Nov. 13, 2014 issue