A Greenfield man was arrested and cited for disorderly conduct after he pulled a woman’s hair during a fight over a parking space at Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St., at 10:45 a.m. Sunday.
According to the Franklin police report:
A 51-year-old Franklin man stated he was waiting for a parking spot at Walmart when a different vehicle snuck in front of him and took the space.
After a few words were exchanged, the driver of the vehicle that took the spot approached the caller’s vehicle, stuck his hand through the open window and pulled the hair of the passenger, a 57-year-old Franklin woman.
He then left the parking lot and entered the store.
The suspect, a 55-year-old Greenfield man who was described by the caller as a balding white male wearing wire-rimmed glasses and Packer clothing, was located by store security and police.
He was cited for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Going Fourth: Where to celebrate holiday in Oak Creek, Franklin, Greendale and Hales Corners
- Franklin residents voice concerns about potential sidewalks
- Franklin police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Forest Park Middle School named school of distinction, merit
- News & Notes: June 25, 2015 issue
- In name of beer, volunteers lend a hand at Franklin's Hunger Task Force Farm
- Motion to dismiss for couple charged with locking daughter in basement denied
- Franklin police report: June 25, 2015 issue
- Pizano's looks to open frozen pizza factory in Franklin
- Summer road construction projects dig in deep in Oak Creek, Franklin, Greendale and Hales Corners