A Greenfield man was arrested and cited for disorderly conduct after he pulled a woman’s hair during a fight over a parking space at Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St., at 10:45 a.m. Sunday.
According to the Franklin police report:
A 51-year-old Franklin man stated he was waiting for a parking spot at Walmart when a different vehicle snuck in front of him and took the space.
After a few words were exchanged, the driver of the vehicle that took the spot approached the caller’s vehicle, stuck his hand through the open window and pulled the hair of the passenger, a 57-year-old Franklin woman.
He then left the parking lot and entered the store.
The suspect, a 55-year-old Greenfield man who was described by the caller as a balding white male wearing wire-rimmed glasses and Packer clothing, was located by store security and police.
He was cited for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: April 16, 2015 issue
- Video: The curtain rises on Franklin High School's new performing arts center (1)
- Whitnall ponders: What's next? Moving on in the face of failed referendum
- Franklin police report: April 16, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Pet adoption drive, mob boss speaker and more
- Local sports complex receives 'Riders' Choice Award'
- Lewis and Evans elected to Franklin School District Board (1)
- Chadwick and Sikorski to stay on Greendale Village Board
- Oak Creek-Franklin auditorium referendum defeated
- Franklin police report: April 9, 2015 issue