A Greenfield man was arrested and cited for disorderly conduct after he pulled a woman’s hair during a fight over a parking space at Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St., at 10:45 a.m. Sunday.
According to the Franklin police report:
A 51-year-old Franklin man stated he was waiting for a parking spot at Walmart when a different vehicle snuck in front of him and took the space.
After a few words were exchanged, the driver of the vehicle that took the spot approached the caller’s vehicle, stuck his hand through the open window and pulled the hair of the passenger, a 57-year-old Franklin woman.
He then left the parking lot and entered the store.
The suspect, a 55-year-old Greenfield man who was described by the caller as a balding white male wearing wire-rimmed glasses and Packer clothing, was located by store security and police.
He was cited for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin High Senior Mara Matovich to represent Wisconsin in U.S. Senate Youth Program
- Franklin police report: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- News & Notes: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- Franklin police investigate home invasion of 83-year-old woman's Oakwood Road residence
- More trees than anticipated will fall in road reconstruction plan in Franklin
- Franklin police report: Jan. 22, 2015 issue
- Ending Common Core raises concerns among West Allis and West Milwaukee educators
- Whitnall ready to go for $29.4 million facilities referendums
- Franklin High School students apply nice doggone artistic touch for canine care business
- News & Notes: Jan. 15, 2015 issue