A Greenfield man was arrested and cited for disorderly conduct after he pulled a woman’s hair during a fight over a parking space at Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St., at 10:45 a.m. Sunday.
According to the Franklin police report:
A 51-year-old Franklin man stated he was waiting for a parking spot at Walmart when a different vehicle snuck in front of him and took the space.
After a few words were exchanged, the driver of the vehicle that took the spot approached the caller’s vehicle, stuck his hand through the open window and pulled the hair of the passenger, a 57-year-old Franklin woman.
He then left the parking lot and entered the store.
The suspect, a 55-year-old Greenfield man who was described by the caller as a balding white male wearing wire-rimmed glasses and Packer clothing, was located by store security and police.
He was cited for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local police assemble for seat belt enforcement
- News & Notes: May 21, 2015 issue
- Long-term care home now has city of Franklin's OK
- Franklin police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners and Oak Creek have full list of holiday events
- Cargill, MillerCoors employees give back in day of volunteering at Franklin farm
- Teens charged in burglaries
- Local dermatology clinic unveils new name, brand
- Company behind Franklin High School's new floor wins national awards for design
- Taking a FARE view of risky food allergies