A Greenfield man was arrested and cited for disorderly conduct after he pulled a woman’s hair during a fight over a parking space at Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St., at 10:45 a.m. Sunday.
According to the Franklin police report:
A 51-year-old Franklin man stated he was waiting for a parking spot at Walmart when a different vehicle snuck in front of him and took the space.
After a few words were exchanged, the driver of the vehicle that took the spot approached the caller’s vehicle, stuck his hand through the open window and pulled the hair of the passenger, a 57-year-old Franklin woman.
He then left the parking lot and entered the store.
The suspect, a 55-year-old Greenfield man who was described by the caller as a balding white male wearing wire-rimmed glasses and Packer clothing, was located by store security and police.
He was cited for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Video: Franklin students drop the textbook, pick up the Chromebook
- News & Notes: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Franklin digs deeper into quarry issues
- Franklin Educational Foundation to hold beer-tasting "Cheers to Education" event Oct. 17
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare – Franklin to host Family Health Night
- News & Notes: Sept. 11, 2014
- Franklin emergency crews respond to overturned truck
- Community Calendar: Sept. 11, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: Sept. 11, 2014 issue