A Greenfield man was arrested and cited for disorderly conduct after he pulled a woman’s hair during a fight over a parking space at Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St., at 10:45 a.m. Sunday.
According to the Franklin police report:
A 51-year-old Franklin man stated he was waiting for a parking spot at Walmart when a different vehicle snuck in front of him and took the space.
After a few words were exchanged, the driver of the vehicle that took the spot approached the caller’s vehicle, stuck his hand through the open window and pulled the hair of the passenger, a 57-year-old Franklin woman.
He then left the parking lot and entered the store.
The suspect, a 55-year-old Greenfield man who was described by the caller as a balding white male wearing wire-rimmed glasses and Packer clothing, was located by store security and police.
He was cited for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Council wants answers, assurances about emergency warning system
- Whitnall three-term incumbent won't seek re-election (1)
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- News & Notes: Dec. 5
- Former alderman Steve Olson to make mayoral bid (1)
- News and Notes
- Hampton Inn slated for Loomis and 76th
- Police Report: Nov. 26
- Get ready to bounce, jump at indoor trampoline park (1)
- Greendale man charged with groping deputy in Whitnall Park sex sting