Boots in hand, Franklin Firefighters of Local 2760 are collecting money from motorists and pedestrians for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. from 2 to 6 p.m. through Friday at the intersection of 76th Street and Rawson Avenue.
The annual Fill-The-Boot campaign supports local MDA clients and helps programs such as sending children and young adults to Summer Camp.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kayla's Playground groundbreaking (1)
- Franklin parks commissioner calls out common council
- Local pediatrician stars in commercial for Kohls
- Franklin police report: July 23, 2015 issue
- Kayla playground project leaps forward in Franklin (1)
- Slash in state aid money could force Franklin School district to increase tax levy
- Things to Do: July 23, 2015 issue
- Staff changes in Franklin schools
- Forest Park Middle School principal promoted
- Things to Do: July 16, 2015 issue