Boots in hand, Franklin Firefighters of Local 2760 are collecting money from motorists and pedestrians for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. from 2 to 6 p.m. through Friday at the intersection of 76th Street and Rawson Avenue.
The annual Fill-The-Boot campaign supports local MDA clients and helps programs such as sending children and young adults to Summer Camp.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin police report: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Franklin's $37 million budget for 2016 sees few tax changes
- Rawson Avenue closure beginning Nov. 18
- Later paper delivery for Now Newspapers’ Nov. 26, 2015, issue: Later paper next week
- News & Notes: Nov. 19, 2015
- Things to Do: Nov. 19, 2015 issue
- Franklin police report: Nov. 19, 2015 issue
- Missing Franklin woman found, reunited with family
- Franklin woman missing since Wednesday, Nov. 11
- Franklin massage spa suspected of prostitution activities; owner charged (7)