Boots in hand, Franklin Firefighters of Local 2760 are collecting money from motorists and pedestrians for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. from 2 to 6 p.m. through Friday at the intersection of 76th Street and Rawson Avenue.
The annual Fill-The-Boot campaign supports local MDA clients and helps programs such as sending children and young adults to Summer Camp.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Saber Stadium Project moves to finish in fall in Franklin
- Sentry site proposed for community center use in Franklin
- Police Report: March 4
- News & Notes: March 4
- Whitnall panel gets 'ideas,' and prices, for facility fixes in Greenfield and Hales Corners
- Timber Wolf Preservation Society quietly goes out of business
- Kleefisch, Chandler praise Walker's record
- Two Oak Creek-Franklin schools likely to have safer entrances next fall
- Mystery group targeted Ryan
- Basil Ryan plans write-in mayoral bid