Boots in hand, Franklin Firefighters of Local 2760 are collecting money from motorists and pedestrians for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. from 2 to 6 p.m. through Friday at the intersection of 76th Street and Rawson Avenue.
The annual Fill-The-Boot campaign supports local MDA clients and helps programs such as sending children and young adults to Summer Camp.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Corrections: May 7, 2015 issue
- Franklin wades into aging pond problems
- Dominican breaks ground on $4.5 million renovation
- Franklin police report: May 7, 2015 issue
- Franklin police report: April 30, 2015 issue
- All-inclusive playground Kayla's Krew leaps past public obstacles in Franklin
- Franklin Police Department to host women's self-defense class
- Milwaukee Y extends summer day camps to county sports complex
- Early morning vandal trashes Southwood Glen Elementary School in Franklin
- Area public school districts receive state funding for library materials