An Illinois man apparently believes a promise is a promise, even if it's from two unnamed strippers.
According to a Franklin Police report:
The 37-year-old Illinois man, who was staying at a Franklin motel went to On The Border gentlemen's club, 10741 S. 27th St., on Sunday night.
The man told police he spent $1,000 on lap dances from two dancers who told him they would come to his hotel room later that morning for private lap dances "on the house."
When the women failed to show up at the man's hotel room, he called police at 1:26 a.m. Monday morning believing he had been cheated.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- DJ's Court Tourney held Saturday
- BMX, skateboarding competition canceled Saturday in Oak Creek
- News & Notes: July 24, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Kayla's Krew gains Franklin support for all-inclusive playground
- Rock League Baseball players featured in nationwide Pepsi commercial
- Vehicle stolen in Franklin used in Greenfield carjacking
- News & Notes: July 17, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: July 17, 2014 issue
- The Federation of Croatian Societies hosts annual Croatian Fest this weekend