An Illinois man apparently believes a promise is a promise, even if it's from two unnamed strippers.
According to a Franklin Police report:
The 37-year-old Illinois man, who was staying at a Franklin motel went to On The Border gentlemen's club, 10741 S. 27th St., on Sunday night.
The man told police he spent $1,000 on lap dances from two dancers who told him they would come to his hotel room later that morning for private lap dances "on the house."
When the women failed to show up at the man's hotel room, he called police at 1:26 a.m. Monday morning believing he had been cheated.
- Franklin continues to explore implications of Ballpark Commons project
- Franklin approves new self-storage facility on 27th street
- Things to Do: June 30, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: June 30, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to once again host "Writer's Nights"
- Franklin Library will host "Princess of Magic" June 28
- Referendum will be held to decide fate of Forest Park Middle School (3)
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek fire up for the Fourth
- Franklin Police arrest two suspects for poaching in Whitnall Park
- News & Notes: June 23, 2016 issue