• The expiration decal was taken from a license plate of a vehicle parked in the former Sentry Foods lot, 7140 S. 76th St., prior to 8:32 p.m. Oct. 19.
• A 48-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for theft after he attempted to obtain cell phones under false pretenses from U.S. Cellular, 7127 S. 76th St., at 11:08 a.m. Oct. 21. He claimed to have been sent by a U.S. Cellular store in Oak Creek to pick the phones up, but Oak Creek store officials said they did not know him. That Oak Creek store believe the man may have been involved with thefts there. The suspect was also wanted on a South Milwaukee open warrant for battery.
• The rear license plate was taken from a vehicle in the 11400 block of West Forest Home Avenue prior to 11:55 a.m. Oct. 21.
• A 16-year-old girl was arrested for shoplifting after she tried to leave Sam's Wholesale Club, 6705 S. 27th St., with two televisions at 5:02 p.m. Oct. 21. A 46-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for shoplifting, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, and obstructing an officer after he gave a false name.
• A cell phone was taken from a vehicle parked at Showtime Cinema, 8910 S. 102nd St., prior to 1:02 p.m. Oct. 22.
• A 20-year-old man was arrested for possession of drugs in the 9300 block of South Springhill Lane at 10:36 p.m. Oct. 19.
• A 21-year-old Franklin woman was arrested for possession of heroin in the 7600 block of West High Street at 9:46 a.m. Oct. 23. Her mother had called police when she found the family cat playing with a plastic bag containing the drug.
• An 18-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for possession of marijuana in the 9300 block of South 27th Street at 10:22 p.m. Oct. 23.
• A 25-year-old West Allis woman was arrested for drunken driving and driving an unregistered vehicle in the 9700 block of West Loomis Road at 2:34 a.m. Oct. 21. Her blood-alcohol content was 0.22.
• A 37-year-old St. Francis man was arrested for drunken driving in the 9300 block of South 27th Street at 8:47 p.m. Oct. 22. His BAC was 0.12.
• A 24-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving at West Drexel Avenue and West Loomis Road at 2:54 a.m. Oct. 23. Her BAC was 0.18.
• A 49-year-old Franklin man was taken to Froedtert Hospital in Wauwatosa for treatment of pelvic and facial injuries after he was struck by a vehicle driven by a 66-year-old Wind Lake man in the 11400 block of West Ryan Road at 10:21 p.m. Oct. 19. The Franklin man, who had stepped into traffic while walking along the road, was cited for sudden pedestrian movement into traffic.
• Two 10-year-old boys and an 8-year-old boy were turned over to their parents and required to clean up the damage they did to a vacant trailer in a trailer park at 6361 S. 27th St., prior to 5:30 p.m. Oct. 20. The boys admitted to breaking a window on the trailer, opening the hot water compartment and peeling screens from their frames. The boys said they entered the trailer because no one lived there and they wanted a fort to play in.
• A 17-year-old Milwaukee boy was cited for underage drinking and a 17-year-old Franklin girl was taken to the hospital because of the level of her intoxication in the 8100 block of South Country Club Circle at 1:10 a.m. Oct. 23. The girl, whose blood-alcohol content was not immediately available, was expected to be cited for underage drinking. The boy's BAC was 0.12. Two of the boy's friends took a car belonging to the girl's parents without permission. The parents were in the Wisconsin Dells on vacation. The car was later returned undamaged.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: Dec. 10
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- Police Report: Nov. 26
- Police Reports: Nov. 19
- Police Report: Nov. 12
- Police Report: Nov. 5
- Police Report: Oct. 29
- Police Report: Oct. 22
- Police Report: Oct. 15
- Police Report: Oct. 8
- Police Report: Oct. 1
- Police Report: Sept. 24
- Police Report: Sept. 17
- Police Reports: Sept. 10
- Police Report: Sept. 3
- Police Report: Aug. 27
- Police Report: Aug. 20
- Police Report: Aug. 13
- Police Report: Aug. 6
- Police Report: July 30