The St. Martins Fair will be held once again this Labor Day Weekend, and this year it has new hours.
The fair will be held from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday and 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday.
The opening ceremony will be held at 10 a.m. Sunday at Forest Home Avenue and St. Martins Road, and will feature the University of Wisconsin Marching Band and the Klement's Racing Sausages.
The annual fair, which began in 1958, features farmers, produce, flowers, antiques, a rummage sale, food, drinks and music.
For information, visit franklinwi.gov or call (414) 425-7500.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Things to Do: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- News & Notes: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- Caddie from Franklin sees a lot of green for his efforts
- Interactive: Franklin council agrees to consider Ballpark Commons
- Franklin police report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek-Franklin School Board hopefuls state their views (2)
- Things to Do: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Tenth Franklin food drive collects over 850 pounds of food
- Franklin police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Video: Bucks' Rim Rockers rock Whitnall HS