The St. Martins Fair will be held once again this Labor Day Weekend, and this year it has new hours.
The fair will be held from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday and 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday.
The opening ceremony will be held at 10 a.m. Sunday at Forest Home Avenue and St. Martins Road, and will feature the University of Wisconsin Marching Band and the Klement's Racing Sausages.
The annual fair, which began in 1958, features farmers, produce, flowers, antiques, a rummage sale, food, drinks and music.
For information, visit franklinwi.gov or call (414) 425-7500.
- Warrior Dash obstacle course coming to The Rock Aug. 13
- Franklin High School wins awards for "Fiddler on the Roof"
- News & Notes: May 26, 2016 issue
- Classes resume at Franklin High School following evacuation
- Franklin police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: May 26, 2016 issue
- Ryan schedules mobile office tour dates
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek Memorial-ize the holiday
- Construction blooms in Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek
- Sink or Swim: One Franklin family's fight with rare bone cancer