The St. Martins Fair will be held once again this Labor Day Weekend, and this year it has new hours.
The fair will be held from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday and 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday.
The opening ceremony will be held at 10 a.m. Sunday at Forest Home Avenue and St. Martins Road, and will feature the University of Wisconsin Marching Band and the Klement's Racing Sausages.
The annual fair, which began in 1958, features farmers, produce, flowers, antiques, a rummage sale, food, drinks and music.
For information, visit franklinwi.gov or call (414) 425-7500.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitnall High School names new assistant principal
- News & Notes: July 31, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 31, 2014 issue
- Franklin, Hales Corners and Oak Creek have National Night Out next week
- Franklin native, actor crowd funds for indie film "Doghouse"
- DJ's Court Tourney held Saturday
- BMX, skateboarding competition canceled Saturday in Oak Creek
- News & Notes: July 24, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Kayla's Krew gains Franklin support for all-inclusive playground