The St. Martins Fair will be held once again this Labor Day Weekend, and this year it has new hours.
The fair will be held from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday and 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday.
The opening ceremony will be held at 10 a.m. Sunday at Forest Home Avenue and St. Martins Road, and will feature the University of Wisconsin Marching Band and the Klement's Racing Sausages.
The annual fair, which began in 1958, features farmers, produce, flowers, antiques, a rummage sale, food, drinks and music.
For information, visit franklinwi.gov or call (414) 425-7500.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pick 'n Save, Hunger Task Force visit area senior centers in new mobile market
- Franklin police report: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Franklin's $37 million budget has no tax change
- Rawson Avenue closure beginning Nov. 18
- Later paper delivery for Now Newspapers’ Nov. 26, 2015, issue: Later paper next week
- News & Notes: Nov. 19, 2015
- Things to Do: Nov. 19, 2015 issue
- Franklin police report: Nov. 19, 2015 issue
- Missing Franklin woman found, reunited with family
- Franklin woman missing since Wednesday, Nov. 11