The St. Martins Fair will be held once again this Labor Day Weekend, and this year it has new hours.
The fair will be held from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday and 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday.
The opening ceremony will be held at 10 a.m. Sunday at Forest Home Avenue and St. Martins Road, and will feature the University of Wisconsin Marching Band and the Klement's Racing Sausages.
The annual fair, which began in 1958, features farmers, produce, flowers, antiques, a rummage sale, food, drinks and music.
For information, visit franklinwi.gov or call (414) 425-7500.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin Police investigate armed robbery at North Shore Bank
- Glen Morrow hired as new Franklin City Engineer
- Franklin man uses bike to hike Alzheimer's awareness
- Franklin's EDC remains clouded in political dust-up
- Debate over Franklin trail name proves less than poetic
- Franklin Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- New theater group raises the curtain in Franklin
- Community Calendar: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Franklin looks to freeze tax levy, anticipates slight tax rate decrease