· The following graduates earned bachelor's degrees or other degrees as noted at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in May: from Muskego, Cassandra Lynn Albertin, doctorate in medicine, Margaret Jane Beatka, genetics, Alexandra Danielle Brandt, political science, psychology, Aaron Joseph Bregger, computer sciences, EricaAnn Czernicki, English, Jennifer Rose Fields, journalism, Angela Gerloski, history, Sacha Elizabeth Horn, biology, Kyle Louis Kamer, business, Shawn Thomas Kotecki, chemistry, Katie Danielle Ksobiech, English, Alyssa Lynn Kutil, journalism, Kayla Leigh Larsen, rehabilitation psychology, Ashley Kay Lederman, business, Cassandra Jean Mironczuk, English, Adam James Nichols, doctorate in pharmacy, Shannon Comerford O'Reilly, psychology, Rachel Marie Pradarelli, biology, Amanda Rae Prichard, biochemistry, Nicole Lee Sedivy, business, James Gene Singer Jr, doctorate in pharmacy, Azzam Luai Tabbal, electrical engineering, Nicholas Gerard Voors, nursing and Kerry Rose Werner, psychology; and from New Berlin, Hans Paul Ahlstrom, business, Justin David Auger, economics, Christina M Balgeman, nuclear engineering, Haley Elizabeth Barbeau, communication sciences and disorders, English, Kyle Alfred Bartowitz, master's in water resources management, Kristin Marie Brezovar, kinesiology, Lauren Laverne Crowley, communication sciences and disorders, Spanish, Eric Anthony Danihel, medical microbiology and immunology, Kaitlan Jane Devine, business, Emily Ann Dobrinska, English, Matthew Joseph Dustrude, biochemistry, Michael Christian Eggert, master's in accounting, Marjan Jeanine Faterioun, animal sciences, Emily Marie Grube, master's in accounting, Samuel Donald Hall, biology, Danielle Elizabeth Hartwig, medical microbiology and immunology, Kathryn Mary Herbers, history, psychology, Sean Raymond Heyrman, biomedical engineering, Amanda Lynn Johnson, microbiology, Peter Gary Johnson, industrial engineering, Brian Ronald Kasica, doctorate in pharmacy, Christopher James Kleefisch, doctorate in medicine, Alyssa Lynn Knighton, psychology, Kevin Mathew Knitter, economics, Kevin George Koenitzer, consumer affairs, Alex Jeffrey Krzykowski, master's in accounting, Matthew David Leslie, industrial engineering, Kathryn Clare Llaurado, legal studies, sociology, Robert James Lyon, biochemistry, Nathan James Alexander Magruder, doctorate in pharmacy, Matthew Robert Marcott, medical microbiology and immunology, Alison Marie Marlin, biology, Melissa Mae Martin, English, Amanda Lynne Miller, business, Melanie Ann Moranski, psychology, Jared Philip Ness, biomedical engineering, Courtney Jean Pokrzywa, biology, Michael William Putchel, zoology, Margaret Ann Raimann, cartography and geographic information systems, environmental studies, geography, Rajesh Rangarajan, doctorate in medicine, Gregory Joseph Raupp, psychology, Alexa Benka Riopelle, retailing, Caelin Beverly Rountree, Spanish, Sonia Princessa Salazar, master's in physician assistant, Grant David Scaife, history, political science, Benjamin Jay Schroeter, industrial engineering, Ravi Anil Shah, master's in business, Sally Kay Slipher, psychology, Erin Marie Stawicki, master's in accounting, Bailey Katherine Steffes, political science, Katelyn Ann Vara, mechanical engineering, Theresa Katherine Velk, civil engineering, Mindy Marie Vossekuil, biology, Andrew Joseph Wargin, biology, Elizabeth Anne Wiese, business, Jeffrey Cody Wollenziehn, business, Jerry G Yan, biology, communication arts and Allison Taylor Zimmermann, kinesiology.
· The following graduates earned bachelor's degrees at Carroll University in Waukesha in May: from Muskego, Brittany Helland, business finance; and from New Berlin, Franklin Nellin, physical education, Andrew Rumler, biology major and Sarah Schoeneck, organizational leadership, cum laude.
- Things to Do: July 2, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 25, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 18, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 4, 2015 issue
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 28
- Things to Do: May 28, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 21, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 14, 2015 issue
- Things to do: May 7, 2015 issue
- Things to do: April 30, 2015 issue