Carolyn Rydlewicz and Daniel Stich are planning a Jan. 7, 2012, wedding at the Basilica of St Josaphat in Milwaukee.
Parents of the couple are Janet and James Rydlewicz of Franklin and Danita and the late David Stich of Brookfield.
The bride-to-be earned her master's degree in curriculum and instruction from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and her bachelor's degree in education from Marquette University. She is an instructional designer and project lead with Johnson Controls.
The future groom earned his master's degree in bioethics from the Medical College of Wisconsin, his law degree from Marquette University, and his bachelor's degree in political science and public administration from UW-La Crosse. He is employed in contract negotiation and provider services with Care Improvement Plus.
The couple became engaged Dec. 31, 2010, at Miller Park.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 28
- Things to Do: May 28, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 21, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 14, 2015 issue
- Things to do: May 7, 2015 issue
- Things to do: April 30, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: April 23, 2015 issue
- Things to do: April 16, 2015 issue
- Things to do: April 9, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: April 2, 2015 issue