Elizabeth A. Kuhn and Patrick Allen Trainor II are planning a July 7, 2012, wedding in McHenry, Ill.
Parents of the couple are Ken Kuhn of Crystal Lake, Ill., Colleen Cory of McHenry, and Patrick and Mary Clare Trainor of Franklin.
The bride-to-be, a 2001 graduate of Prairie Ridge High School in Crystal Lake, is a 2007 graduate of The Salon Professional Academy in Elgin, Ill. She is a hair stylist in Huntley, Ill.
The future groom, a 2002 graduate of Franklin High School, is a 2006 graduate of Purdue University in West Lafayette, Ind. He is a logistics officer, a captain, for the U.S. Army 3rd Battalion, 6th Field Artillery, at Fort Drum in New York.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Things to Do: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: Feb. 19, 2015, issue
- Things to Do: Feb. 12, 2015, issue
- Things to do: Feb. 5, 2015, issue
- Things to Do: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- Things to Do: Jan. 22, 2015, issue
- Things to Do: Jan. 15, 2015 issue
- Things to do: Jan. 8, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: Dec. 11, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: Dec. 4, 2014 issue